Rachuig results for Queensland

Hey Jimmy ...

Did you find out who owned that 'a-pud'?:D

Congrats to those that made the team. Well done, and best of luck in Vic.

Peter Martin.

All that time in the spa with Jase has really made you quite fond of him by the sounds of things Jim? :p
Jase sure loves his Sootys too!

Well done to everyone who made the Queensland Rachuig Teams.

Has a nice ring to it doesn't it ........." QUEENSLAND " .

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. Yes i luv ya too Conquest.

Congrats to Morty and Kate on their selection as Captains.

I like to also mention the effort of Daniel Dickson. After being part of WDV 2006 this guy stepped up and almost made the 2007 Rachuig team.

I TIP MY HAT TO YOU, WELL DONE.

So i believe we still need to fill 1 spot.

Morty - capt
Jas - manager
Pilko - Players Rep
????? - Special Enforcer

Does anyone come to mind ?

hamo
tony hamilton

David Turnage has now been confirmed as the 1st reserve.

(He was tied on pinfall with Darryl Alford, and the matter has now been officially decided by taking the highest final game.)

I thought it would have been fairer to put Turnage and Darryl into a spa together and let them sort it out how the boys would have sorted it out in Bundy! I bet you Darryl would have made the team then!

Congratulations to all the guys and girls that made the Queensland Rachuig team, I think they are both good teams who will do very well.

Just remember there is absolutely nothing wrong with finishing 2nd, especially to the "other" QLD team :D :D :D

See ya in Melbourne (Hopefully)

Cheers

Steve

PS Hammo there's to be no sledging or nasty name calling either, you know how sensitive some of us short people are :D

No probs tubby , dont forget to pack your purple bag.

Good luck with the Invitational Team roll offs steve.

Give Capt green vegetable heaps.

hamo

To those that made both the mens & ladies teams...congratulations. I know you will all do us proud.

A big congrats goes to all of you who have made the rachuig team.
Congrats to my boy brendan meads and also to the hamo and also to kirsty sullivan. Good luck all in melbourne.

Just go down there and yourself`s proud.

Managers have now been confirmed. Jason Pearson will manage the mens Team, and Darryl Alford will manage the womens Team.
Mindy Rafton has been appointed Assistant Manager to both Teams.

yeah - Jase in charge of "entertainment" :multi: , Darryl "refreshments" :drinking: , and lucky Mindy gets to drive the bus home!!!!;)

am sure that you will all have an awesome time!

Back
Top Bottom