Ladies

Kate Wilton
Emma Rutten (captain)
Cathy Elwell
Kellie Hart
Rebecca Simpson
Tracey Crisp
Kimberley Barry

Congratulations to the above bowlers. Good Luck for the tournament.

Glenda.

Well done all!

Hey y'all..

Just wanna congratulate all the bowlers that made the 2003 South Queensland Rachuig Team. Well done!!

But i personally wanna say a BIIIIIIIIG congrats to Emma. Well done chicky babe! Nobody deserves to be back in the team like you do. A great fight back from an awful injury. To be named Captain aswell, you go girl :D

Good luck for everything, and all going to plan we'll see ya in Townsville.... If not before.....

Later all
Martina :lol:

I would like to congratulate Weildy on a fine performance to make the team. No doubt with his carefree attitude and motivation the team will be performing! Well done to all people involved, good luck in October.

Well done to all the bowlers andf good luck but can somebody tell me what happened to Lisa Que and Kirstie Mills. I know they both rolled off and I know that Lisa had to pull out due to injury but I mean Kirsty did a fine job of pulling her team together to win it last year and Lisa was named the womens player of the tournament. I also think that Kirstie's experience is an invaluable asset in this type of competition. From what I saw last year here in Sydney Lisa showed she is one of the strongest women bowlers in QLD and I think to leave her out of a side can not be in the best interest of the team if they are serious about defending the title.

The fishing is great :)

DITTO WHAT HE SAID!!!!! Vote 1 Bill for President 8)

What did happen to em, i'd feel really shafted if i was either of em. No offence to the girls that were selected, but really...... C'mon, someone give us the reason.. They might have had reasons for not bowling all that well, but to not pick 2 of Queensland greatest girls.... Please... Someone :D

All is fair in love and war... Really?.... :?
Martina

Well done to all the guys that made SQ Rachuig team, especially Quailly and Weildy. You have a pretty strong mens team that should compete strongly for 2nd - 1st will be NQ of course :)

My advice would be that unless Ian discovers an oil deposit underneath the bowl, you should get a plastic ball and stick it in the freezer until Nationals that way you might be able to stay right of the headpin.

Have to say I was surprised that Jon King and Kirsty Mills missed selection, especially with Jon throwing regular 300's etc. Maybe someone can enlighten me ???

Cheers

Steve Hunt

Back
Top Bottom