Gold Coast Team for 2008

Come on guys try not to pat each other on the back to much.:group: other wise the penthouse might have a different smell to it this year. Definately coming out all guns blazing this time. Got one hand on the trophy all ready. How can this team be beat. All star team. Will win everything. I HOPE THEY DON"T CHOKE...:eek:
but hey nah no pressure with a team like that.:D

quailly :cool:

congrats to Kellie & the girls for making such a fine Team. I know there was a lot of people who tried out but didn't quite make it. maybe next year.
noticed your missing your special friend Kellie. Did she forget to put in her resume?

congrats to Kellie & the girls for making such a fine Team. I know there was a lot of people who tried out but didn't quite make it. maybe next year.
noticed your missing your special friend Kellie. Did she forget to put in her resume?

Oh your funny,:D:D no mate she was putting in for the Manager's position for your team, she bowls league past Brisbane so she might roll off for them, I wish her well hope she makes it.:p

Oh your funny,:D:D no mate she was putting in for the Manager's position for your team, she bowls league past Brisbane so she might roll off for them, I wish her well hope she makes it.:p
could make for an interesting weekend that way...! :rolleyes:
maybe Hervy Bay are still looking for females.

Back
Top Bottom