2007 Association Challenge Teams

Of course the committee trusts you Kellie. Anyway it would be pointless giving you a contract. Most of you are so old the only thing left for you to read is a Lane.

Your only as old as your feel.....yes point taken I am old.;) ;)

Toowoomba rolloffs havent been completed yet, we have only done stage one, there is still 10 games to go. Teams will be posted on 18th March after completion.
And I'm pretty sure you cant really call a nomination form "being made to sign a contract", I actually think its quite a good decision considering some bowlers on the weekend couldnt even last 3 games before drinking. One would think being adults you'd be able to decide when enough is enough but obviously someone thought some people needed a hand.

That is wrong, you are in a roll off, no alcohol should be consumed until the end of play, no matter how hot it is etc.

Pretty poor effort for the committee not to sort those involved out.

Good to see it won’t happen at your next roll off.

Nothing was said at the start of the day and those who did have a beverage or two were new to the tournament situation and were warned that it was not appropriate. I'm not saying that it was right but something should have been said to them on the day by both commitees, who were all present.

I too, am happy that things will be run a bit tighter at the next roll off. It will certainly sort out those who are there to try and those who are there just to make up the numbers.

I too, am happy that things will be run a bit tighter at the next roll off. It will certainly sort out those who are there to try and those who are there just to make up the numbers.

yeah but we should have some fun
some people should get the poles from there back end out or flock off cos they r killing the game in tbar

Sad to see Madam Cranky just can't let up. She sure provides plenty of manure just so pettiness can be kept flowering in the Garden City. Pity she doesn't use some of it and grow up.
I'm sure there is supposed to be a tad of fun in Tenpin Bowling??????????

I just wanted to congratulate everyone who made the team for Toowoomba, and I'm sure that they will be listed sometime soon.

Also a big congrats goes out to Alex Winch for his 300 in the 8th game of the roll offs.

Toowoomba Teams Assocation Challenge 2007
Ladies
Hayley Donnelly
Rae Mayzes
Sam Dawidowicz
Paula Troy
Nikki Short
Marilyn Grundon
Lyn Sanders
Men
Jason Dawidowicz
Alex Winch
Nathan Brennan
Kevin Portner
Carl van Bockel
Jason Schloss
Bob Troy

For all those who don't know, bowling in Toowoomba is going backwards, i'm sorry to see this, as alot of people didnt try out this year because of the rubbish that gets thrown around. Hopefully in years to come this gets sorted out so that as a whole, Toowoomba bowling can grow. Most people wanna bowl for the enjoyment, if people can leave politics out then it will finnaly be a happy day up here. if i offend any administrators of this site im sorry, but enough is enough. its time centre managements stand down from making decisions about ASSOCIATION factors and give it back to the bowlers.
Kind regards Cory Knowles.

Toowoomba will never change it has been the same for years and will never improve until the same people that cause all the conflict get out of the sport all together

Still waiting on that great MYSTERY team from Hervey Bay.

Where are you? :-\" :-\"

Can you smell what the JESTER is COOKING!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Alex Winch on a mighty 300 during rolloffs!!!

Can't wait to see you and Hayles at Bundy

Kiss Kiss
Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan

Still waiting on that great MYSTERY team from Hervey Bay.
Where are you? :-\" :-\"
Can you smell what the JESTER is COOKING!!!!!!!!
Hervey Bay Mens Team
David Wield
Nathan Duce
J.T. Not sure on name
Aaron Morris
David White
Steve Bradbury
Unsure of women"s team as yet. Will keep you posted.

Hervey Bay Mens Team
David Wield
Nathan Duce
J.T. Not sure on name
Aaron Morris
David White
Steve Bradbury
Unsure of women"s team as yet. Will keep you posted.

With "Steve Bradbury" in the team is the game plan going to be sit in last place and wait for everyone else to crash short of the finish (foul) line....

With "Steve Bradbury" in the team is the game plan going to be sit in last place and wait for everyone else to crash short of the finish (foul) line....
Yeah, Well with steve in the team the rest of you may just get a shock!

I think we will all get a shock if his hair is blonde with dark streeks through it..

Damn you nls, you beat too that one...

Don't know him at all....just the same name as Australian Ice Skater who won a gold medal when everyone else in the race fell over.....

Back
Top Bottom