2007 Association Challenge Teams

Direct Quote from the Association Challenge Rules

3(e) Juniors - for juniors to be eligible to participate, they must be a minimum age of 16.

Dale Stewart has withdrawn from the Gold Coast Team.
His spot will be taken up by Jason Pearson who was 1st Reserve.

Hasn't that rule been in place since the Challenge started? I remember I was never allowed to roll off until I was 16. We have kept that rule even now.

Dale Stewart has withdrawn from the Gold Coast Team.
His spot will be taken up by Jason Pearson who was 1st Reserve.

OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO Say it isn't so
That’s unfortunate Dale, but that’s good news for Jase and the Gold coast team. Looks like there odds are shortened a little now, Must need Jase to re do the odds, now that the Gold Coast team has a new Stud in there team.
In all serious Dale sorry you cant make it, hope to see you try out next year.
Welcome Jase, the sledges will now start.

Don't be sorry for dale, SWINGERS !!!!!

BE HAPPY!!!!!!

Rumours are the Dale Stewart is EXPECTING and the Doctors out there have formed the OPINON that he should take it easy and not have the pressures of being in the MOST DOMINATING TEAM in Association History upsetting this ONCE in a lifetime event.

OH THE PAIN!!!!!!!!!

Court Jester INC

i don't know i think the bundy team can take on kingaroy for the most alcohol consumed if they put there mind to it. after all they live in town where they make a great spirit drink

Toowoomba would certainly give it a good go too, but this year we had to sign a contract that said we if we drink excessively penalties would be given out. How boring will that be.

Wow bit rough, we have never had anything like that enforced on our team, Shinnie knows we will fight him on it if we had to sign anything like that. I think our committee trusts us all, and I think if you have the results at the end of the weekend they forget how much you drank. Hey Shinnie........

The Kingaroy teams should have won many times if goes by the most booze consumed.

Must be the air in Kingaroy

The boys consumed LOTS of alcohol on Saturday night.
With hangovers and bruises from Army Rolls LMAO no wonder we all left with no money. Four bowlers in our bus and not one of them made the cut :rolleyes:

Toowoomba would certainly give it a good go too, but this year we had to sign a contract that said we if we drink excessively penalties would be given out. How boring will that be.

Now that aint right!!. Any news on who made the Toowoomba team yet??

Toowoomba rolloffs havent been completed yet, we have only done stage one, there is still 10 games to go. Teams will be posted on 18th March after completion.

And I'm pretty sure you cant really call a nomination form "being made to sign a contract", I actually think its quite a good decision considering some bowlers on the weekend couldnt even last 3 games before drinking. One would think being adults you'd be able to decide when enough is enough but obviously someone thought some people needed a hand.

Toowoomba rolloffs havent been completed yet, we have only done stage one, there is still 10 games to go. Teams will be posted on 18th March after completion.
And I'm pretty sure you cant really call a nomination form "being made to sign a contract", I actually think its quite a good decision considering some bowlers on the weekend couldnt even last 3 games before drinking. One would think being adults you'd be able to decide when enough is enough but obviously someone thought some people needed a hand.

Drinking while rolling off really shouldn't have been the go...Surely this wasn’t aloud????:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Jase it shouldn't have been allowed and it won't be allowed at the second part of the roll-offs at Garden City Lanes.
They proberly thought they needed some help it was as hot as hell the air con wasn't working properly we had 10 games with 2 on a lane some lanes 3 and no oiling in between.
You think Rocky's dry you should have been here.
Cindy Donnelly

Wow bit rough, we have never had anything like that enforced on our team, Shinnie knows we will fight him on it if we had to sign anything like that. I think our committee trusts us all, and I think if you have the results at the end of the weekend they forget how much you drank. Hey Shinnie........
Of course the committee trusts you Kellie. Anyway it would be pointless giving you a contract. Most of you are so old the only thing left for you to read is a Lane.

Andrew

I hope the old comment was not directed at me.

Speaking for myself my eyesight is great maybe yours has deteirated because of nocturnal one handed pursuits.

Jim

Back
Top Bottom