Results G.C. Assoc Team

Sean M

Firstly I would like to thank ALL nominations for the Mens and Ladies team this year. A late withdrawal from the ladies team meant we ended up with 7 nominations so a rolloff for the ladies was not required.

Results of the Mens rolloff are as follows.

12 Games
1st Jason Pearson.......213ave
2nd Mark Lawton........211.25ave
3rd Andrew Drew.......202ave
T4th Anthony Main......198.25ave
T4th Damien Banah....198.25ave
6th Craig Ash.............196.9ave
7th David Turnage......189.5ave
8th Steve Bickerton....188.25ave
9th Leon Copping.......187ave
10th Colin Maurice......174ave
11th Peter Nadalin......170ave

The Gold Coast Assoc Team for 2005 is:
Men
Jason Pearson (captain)
David Turnage
Andrew Drew
Mark Lawton
Damien Banah
Anthony Main
Craig Ash

Ladies
Kellie Hart (captain)
Tanya Stevenson
Rebecca Simpson
Martine Leary
Jenny Yarnold
Bev Bishop
Lisa Parente

Congratulations to all bowlers.
Attached is the score sheet.

Can anyone say "Ring Ins" :D

What happened to the good old days of actually representing the city you lived in :)

Hammer said:
As they would say Graham, What ever it takes

Steve,

How many heads per line up are you allowed !!! :lol:
It's not about where you live Steve is it? because like you said to me you don't live at Ipswich.

Jase

(AKA Captain Free Hook)

How very true Jase, I bowl league at Ipswich so i represent Ipswich association, its all about choice

Hammer said:
How very true Jase, I bowl league at Ipswich so i represent Ipswich association, its all about choice

Yes so choice is what we have made!!!!!

Thanks for clearing that up for us mate. Would hate to think there was more behind your first comment.

Jase

(AKA Captain Free Hook)

Here's The Caboolture team......

Mans Team...

Darryl Allford
Shayne Melton
Tony Hamilton
Sid Ciancio (captain)
Sir Phil Wilkinson
Mark Sheehan

Womans Team...

Linda Green
Bec Meads
Alica Meads
Amanda Frost
Mechelle Fraser
Wendy Frost (captain)

Shayne Melton said:
They are coming to Caboolture............where are the lefties? 8)

Shane 1 bloke doesn't make a team.

Were not a Team of champions, we are a Champion Team as you will find out.

Maybe we could talk to Jeff Brigg! Get a sports pattern laid see how good the teams go then! Rather than a ditch to sort the men out from the boys hey ????????????????????????

Jase
(AKA Captain Free Hook)

Ok a week in sport is a long time isn't it Steve,

Perhaps the heat in that spring roll caravan is getting too you mate, time to get on with it!

Jase
(AKA Captain Free Hook)

The spring roll buisness is booming. I can afford to put on extra help so i can go down to the bowl and practise. So is this the team to beat hey, I think you better watch out for the Ipswich team, Roll off is this weekend

G'day Andrew,
Nice to see you haven't changed!!!!! :lol: Lets hope for the Coast sake your not giving directions on how to get to Caboolture.They might end up at Gympie. LMAO

Yes there will be Daylight but only with the amount of games that Craig,Anthony and Damien will bowl. Can't see the other 4 sitting out over the three days. Even with the amount of booze they'll consume.

Hey DB2 i know what the special ingredient is that making the spring roll stand a boomin business?

Meeeoooowwww

DB3 OUT
Hamster
Gerbil
aka tony hamilton

Its not about who bowls the most games, its all about who wins and may the best TEAM win on the weekend.

Oh and hypathetically thinking.....say they do lay down a Sports Pattern, how many games will a couple of your bowlers bowl?

Anyone can score on a ditch but lets see a real contest on a real condition.

Any 1 Sean????????
Just what is a real condition???????
I dont think it matters what they lay down, its about team enviroment, haveing fun, and bowling.

Back
Top Bottom