RESULTS G.C. ASSOC MENS TEAM DAY 1

Sean M

After 10 games at Legends tenpin here are the results.

1st Jim Murray 2147 - 214.7 ave
2nd Tim Dawson 2091 - 209.1 ave
3rd Sean Marjanovic 2078 - 207.8 ave
4th Harley Travaskis 2023 - 202.3 ave
5th Peter Nadalin 2021 - 202.1 ave
6th Colin Maurice 2007 - 200.7 ave
7th David Flynn 1992 - 199.2 ave
8th Anthony Main 1957 - 195.7 ave
9th Steve Bickerton 1866 - 186.6 ave
10th Craig Ash 1811 - 181.1 ave

Remembering it is the first seven past the post with the final 10 games qualifying being bowled at Nerang on the 12th of January. (I think) Congratulations also goes to Tim Dawson bowling a very nice 299 game only to be deprived a 300 game by a solid 9pin. :evil:

Where are they?

I noticed a few big names missing sheep and its going to be tough to make any ground at nerang. Really the team has already picked itself with only the battle for the last spot up for grabs.
Catch you in a week,
Hamo

Yes your right hamo, there will be no David Turnage, Ian Hughes or Matty Middlemiss this year. But anything could happen at Nerang (just look at what we bowled on last year) so I really think only one person is safe at the moment. See ya at Redcliffe.

Well done to my man on his 299, you have been bowling so well of late that I think I can say on behalf of a few people that the 300 is just around the corner.
Keep bowling well and it will happen, aslo well done to all the guys that are sitting in the 7 for assoc challenge keep up the good work at nerang.

Girls Team

Just Wondering what is happening with the Gold Coast Girls Team. Are they having a roll off or dont they need to.

Cheers

Andrew C

Andrew, the original five girls that put in for the team are automatically in. The other two spots are now up for grabs. They will be selected from any further nominations. Nominations are open until early January.

Looks like the Brisbane girls won't have quite as good a smorgasboard this year. Hope they like older men...

List the 5 Ladies

Could you possible list the 5 Ladies who are automatically in the team so we can see who they are.

Cheers

Andrew

The 5 confirmed team members are Kellie Hart, Renay King, Tanya Stevenson, Martine Leary & Jenny Yarnold.

hey george
this is bee, jayde is still in sydney but she decided months ago that she was going to try melbourne cup next year because everybody knows that 'diamonds are a girls best friend' and if you can try and win some, hey why not give it a ago!?!?! so i am sure she will see you at Melbourne cup in the long weekend of june. she is only 18 and thats plenty of years for association challenge but she said thanks for your support.

Thanks Bee :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom