Results G.C. Assoc Team

come on graham , that little garden gnome sitting in the corner he would be easy to miss :lol: :lol:

also ronnie if u keep swearing on the forum i think graham should ban u !!! :twisted: :twisted: and u know what i mean how dare u use the S word on a public forum!!! :lol: :lol:

as for jase i think u should take ronnie back, give him another go he might even put his THUMB in this time :shock: :shock:

Thanks Spanner, i'll just take your word on what Chucky wears on his genitalia. You seem to know what your talking about! :wink: Chucky will be stoked i know he has had his eye on you for a while! :wink: :p :roll: (Love you chucky!) :drinking:

As for Jeff i only try to say that word as often as i do it, which is not so often! :lol: But little garden gnome, that's hurt me forever Shrek! :wink: Your'e a mean man! :p

And Graham Louis just got held up by another week! No happiness for you at home! :p :lol:

And i can't be with Jase anymore because i don't like all the bright lights and cameras! :p It's amazing how 3 games at Milton can change a man! :p (Sorry mate i couldn't resist!) That's the last one i promise :silly:

What was this topic about again? :lol:

lol damn ronnie i never new you cared about me so much... :p

and didn't you know i wear kilts these days... its a bugger when the wind blows.. But you would not want to be around me when that happens you might feel all of a sudden very small, And your missus would be walking with me after that... Is that all right with you jase???

lol and spanner stop stealing my undies. I know i don't need them any more but you know the neighbors are starting to ask questions...

And ronnie i have seen you bowl... sparing and you are a contradiction in terms... just had to add that litte jab in.

Chucky out.

RC said:
And Graham Louis just got held up by another week! No happiness for you at home! :p :lol:

We are going to have a Phantom poster called Morgan bagging the crap out of you shortly ! :D

Chucky said:
And your missus would be walking with me after that... Is that all right with you jase???

Chucky Chucky Chucky,

No matter how big you say you are you just don't cut the grade for me mate.Chucky, I wouldnt be your type anyway as i am nothing like The Spanner :lol:

Any way if you say you are as big as you think, in which i doubt as i would of seen you in Many a movie by now :lol: than perhaps Ronnie could show you some of the moves he has taught me e.g The Wrist Watch!!!!!!! :p BUt keep a good eye on him as he is very quick with his moves. :lol: The one that impresses me the most is the Hamburger but i am sure you and the Spanner have already tried that on. :wink:

Ronnie said:
And i can't be with Jase anymore because i don't like all the bright lights and cameras! It's amazing how 3 games at Milton can change a man! (Sorry mate i couldn't resist!) That's the last one i promise

I had the Electrician round the other day to get lower wattage bulbs installed in my office to reduce that glow :roll:
Jase
(AKA CAptain Free Hook)

And in one foul swoop, the lights and cameras are gone, hurried off to Victoria, in search of the new record holder.

By the way ... can anyone help me with my ventriloquists dummy? .. I can't get one of his eyes to open at all, and no-one really believes the bright orange hair bit ...

The Spanner said:
And in one foul swoop, the lights and cameras are gone, hurried off to Victoria, in search of the new record holder.

Yeh what a relief that is,wat a great series he has bowled.Hopefully his mates wont get into him about it too much about beeing bowled on a ditch either.The way things are i can see someone shooting Australias first 900 series in the not too distant future. The way the conditions are maybe even a Walter De Veer bowler like yourself might fluke it.

Jase
(AKA Captain Free Hook)

Hi Spanner, maybe i can be of some assistance.

Try sitting him off to the side on your lap instead of right in the middle! :wink: This may allow him some more flexibility and allow him to relax! :lol: Oh by the way the shock will eventually fade and his hair will return to it's normal colour, but not until you offset him from the centre of your lap and give him time to get over the whole ordeal! :lol:

Hope i have been of some assistance mate.

PS the cameras hav'nt gone anywhere, Jase is still the Milton Record Holder, Brisbane record holder, Qld record holder and Gold Coast team drink holder! :wink:

Jase said:
The Spanner said:

Yeh what a relief that is,wat a great series he has bowled.Hopefully his mates wont get into him about it too much about beeing bowled on a ditch either.The way things are i can see someone shooting Australias first 900 series in the not too distant future. The way the conditions are maybe even a Walter De Veer bowler like yourself might fluke it.

Jase
(AKA Captain Free Hook)

Well .. you never know ... I'd have to quit bowling at Chermside though and start bowling at some other half pipe.

Don't worry Jase, I'm sure you will be able to claim the record back soon, right after you've bowled 113 Rachuig games like the current record holder.

And yes .. that will be 113 more games than I ever play.

RC said:
Hi Spanner, maybe i can be of some assistance.

Try sitting him off to the side on your lap instead of right in the middle! :wink: This may allow him some more flexibility and allow him to relax! :lol: Oh by the way the shock will eventually fade and his hair will return to it's normal colour, but not until you offset him from the centre of your lap and give him time to get over the whole ordeal! :lol:

Hope i have been of some assistance mate.

Your obviously speaking from experience there ...

Does anyone know the score in this match?

I have the team of capt freehook and capt obivious just slightly ahead. :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

hamster

The Spanner said:
Don't worry Jase, I'm sure you will be able to claim the record back soon, right after you've bowled 113 Rachuig games like the current record holder.

Im sure everyone who doesnt know Jason, doesnt realise that he seriously doesnt mind that the record has been broken so soon, and his congratulations to Anthony are sincere.

Jason said to me that other night that someone else could have the record and he didnt want it as all people have done is bag him since he broke it. Why they bagged him I have no idea (perhaps jealousy?). Look at it this way - in all the games that have ever been bowled anywhere in Australia - and those include bowled by every single bowler on all types of conditions anywhere in this country, from the easiest of conditions to the hardest of conditions including every single tournament which involved the best bowlers to have ever bowled in Australia, Jason had bowled the highest ever (until Anthony broke the record last night). Why that sort of achievement deserved to be bagged I will never know. The small mindness of some people is astounding.

In Jasons words "What a relief" - now perhaps you can just get back to enjoying your bowling. Or, like I keep suggesting, quit and go and take up golf.

[quote="The Spanner]

And yes .. that will be 113 more games than I ever play.

Nice edit did you think of this overnight or did someone help you out!!!!!

Mate you seem a hell of alot more interested in what i do as to what your capable of doing.I for one am happy with what i have achieved and as you will see i for one have no issues with the record being broken at all. Maybe if you put more time and effort into your bowling rather than on a public forum than you might just get that game in Rachuig.

I am happy with my one apperance and 15 games i think it is but if i am wrong i am sure you will correct me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So hows about we leave all the bullshit out and move on and talk about the association challenge which i am now very sure is going to generate alot of interest hopfully now for the right reasons.

Jase
(AKA Captain Free Hook)

Geez .. you dont have to say much here to get a bite do you ? So .. I edited my message ... you hadn't replied ... so I think I had every right to.

I'm happy to leave the ******** out. Consider it done ...

And ... for the record ...

Jason ... congratulations on your high series. I can't imagine ever bowling anything like that. I was going to come up and congratulate you at the Twin Tour event, but I presumed (maybe wrongly) that you were probably sick of every man and his dog coming up and offering heart felt congratulations, so I let it be.

I've been bowling only 4 years. I'm the first to say I wouldn't know the difference between a ditch and regular lanes, but I'm attempting to learn a bit more about the sport. I've gone from a 140 starting avg to a 190 avg ... so I'm very happy with what I've achieved so far.

And yes .. I'll be trying out for De Veer again this year. Our team had a ball last year but if I keep up my current form, I'll be over the average limit for it next year. Ke Sera Sera.

It's an unfortunate part of setting records that someday they get broken. Sometimes it happens sooner rather than later. How you handle that is your prerogative. You seem to have handled it without problems. Well done.

Good luck in the Association Challenge. It will be interesting to see who comes away with the win. I've heard some great things about this event. If I had been in Brisbane last weekend, I would have attempted to make the Brisbane team, but I suspect I wouldn't have made it anyway. It will give me something to aim at next year.

Regards

Peter Martin.

graham said
like I keep suggesting, quit and go and take up golf.

come on graham u and i have both seen jase play golf :lol: :lol: and untill they design a course with no bunkers :shock: :shock: i don't think jase will be changing sports too soon :lol: :lol:

Gazaroticus Thunderstalks said:
Bag Jason?

Who would ever do such a thing? :oops:

How the F*#% would we know! You wont tell us who you are! :lol:

:wink:

Gazzy strikes again "The international man of MYSTERY" slides a quick boot in, yet still nobody knows who he/SHE is? (que the mystery music) :-({|=

RC said:
Gazaroticus Thunderstalks said:
Bag Jason?

Who would ever do such a thing? :oops:

How the F*#% would we know! You wont tell us who you are! :lol:

:wink:

Gazzy strikes again "The international man of MYSTERY" slides a quick boot in, yet still nobody knows who he/SHE is? (que the mystery music) :-({|=

Not true. I didn't sink any boots in. I was there last night for all to see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom