Caboolture Assoc Teams 2006

hamster

Just a Bowler
Here are the teams for the Assoc Challange 2006 to be held over the Queen's Birthday week end.

Mens:
Brenden Meads
Andrew Drew
Craig McCloskey(sorry if spelt wrong)
Shanye Melton
Mark Sheehan
John Whillians
Court Jester

Womens:
Amanda Frost
Lady Wendy Frost
Linda Green
Alicia Meads
Rebecca Meads
Mary Flower
Nikki ?????? ( sorry couldnt remember)

Hamster
ps I hope i have done this right

Congratulations, to all members of the 2006 Association Caboolture team. Thats a strong team and do well in defending there title. Once again well done.

Ps Court Jester = Hammers bunny\\:D/

Congrats 2 all that made the team!! and congrats on ur 1st game today tony a 290!! from what i saw yesterday there was some pretty good bowling expecially from the guys!! i hope the team does well in the easter challenge and association challenge!! i won't be there next year to cheer everybody on!!
one last thing that i said before Congrats to everybody who made the team!!

From Caitlin!!

For those who think competitive bowling is for the young - congrats. to John Whillans who made the Cab. Team - he started with his highest ever 3 game series - 279.279.248......on Sunday morning......when he was fresh, frisky and not affected by XXXX and the need for a senior nap.....

Flower

congrats to everyone that made the team!!! especially to shayne, mark and court jester (opps... hope hamster is in the team otherwise ive made a fool of myself once again). its great to see different ppl makin the team each year.... just one question - where is darryl?? thought that he would have made the team again this year....

Welcome member to the ladies team is Nicki Daveson - looking forward to a great event !!

Flower

Looks like a bloody good team for the men and the ladies. Good luck and I hope you win again.
Kim :D

Thats PRINCESS HAMMERIOD'S BUNNY, you goose.

I'm led to believe that if you make the Ipswich team or as you told me "It's more a certainty than the Diva winning the Melbourne Cup" will you follow the strict dress regulations that you imposed on yourself when you rolled your 300 this year.

The Association has already chipped in by supplying you with your TIARA, you must come up with the rest. As for fundraising for the outfit maybe you should AUCTION off the WAXING of LEGS.

DO I HEAR ANY BIDDERS? HE'LL TAKE ANYTHING!!!!

hamster
ps this could be a long 7 mths,thats if u make the team!:p

hamster said:
Thats PRINCESS HAMMERIOD'S BUNNY, you goose.
I'm led to believe that if you make the Ipswich team or as you told me "It's more a certainty than the Diva winning the Melbourne Cup"
hamster
ps this could be a long 7 mths,thats if u make the team!:p

Mate, nothings a certainty, but if i do make a team, you can bet you and I will go at it again, thats if your over your last beating, Mr Jester
And you can refer to me as Kings Knight, Mr Jester lol

Well done to all who made the team
You go Mary & John (you little ball terror's)

Hammer,

Shontay said you could borrow her tu-tu, flashing tiara & fairy wand if you like
It's a start anyway :p

Back
Top Bottom