PEOPLE THAT BAG OUT BOWLERS HAVING FUN

F

first300

YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT,when you have been bowling as long as i have u will cum to understand that if u are not able to afford to venture into the oz bowling tour,you lose a bit of how do you say it ,DRIVE,which dosn't help your compeditive nature towards the game.Thats why i had to make a disicion weather to take bowling seriously or quit or just have a bit of fun with it so i chose the latter.If my efforts latley have upset anyone i cant help that and everybody should know that i have not gained finacially through and how i have bowled.On another point,for the last month at moonah there hasn't been any out of bounds area on the left like there was for the 3 months previosly.and to the juniour that has been posting crap about me,if he wanted to know why my average has dropped to 175 he could have just asked me why instead of bagging the guy that helped him improve his game when he started showing potential.Personally ,instead of all this negative attitude ,why don't we consintrate on juniors making the transition from juniors to seniors because in this state there is a big gap between them.I personally would like to see a competition between the north and south twice a year ,your best 7 against our best 7 in both juniors and seniors cause i believe we would kick your buts so i have throne down the challenge,do you want to take it or just be chickens and by the way you cant class dj as a northerner until he changes his postal address.hehehehehe

hehehehehehe ....so the bro (DJ) is making the move up North then :D
He can't do that it will be too quiet here, and no shiny shirt blindness :lol: :lol:
I agree about loss of drive - me being without a job and broke - I can't afford to travel, I'd certainly like to - the only DRIVE I've got is that I'm trying to work on my game so that maybe one day I can travel away - I live in hope :wink:
But you never know what's around the corner.

Back
Top Bottom