Congrats Aaron Franklin

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Ok......now since I have your attention, I would like to congratulate Aaron on his 290 game at Moonah on Thursday night.

Why a 290 game? Because he left a 3 pin in the first frame, then drilled every shot after that.

I know it's usually only 300's that get mentioned here, but the way this place has been for the last few months, it's a bloody top effort.

Nice work Aaron.....Getting sick of shooting 290's now?? hahaha

way to go Franko
icon_smile.gif

Well don Aaron, good job.

Good to see the scores coming up at the right time with Rachuig trials only four weeks away today.

Lonny is on the improve as well, the air conditioning has been fixed which means that it's not so hot in there, which in turn means the oil stays in the heads and hey presto the conditions improve out of site. I bowled 936 last nite (227,279,236,194) - which unbelievably is the highest series in select all season (36 weeks!!!!!!)

So, hopefully we can look forward to some high scoring in a few weeks.

That's all from me for now!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

erm scott.. thats just ONE GAME!!!! i'll let u know that the game before that one on the previous night he shot 106! so dont get your hopes up about our condition! lol u might find it nice for a game but hellish for the rest! lol

peace out

luko

Thanx DJ, noted!

But a 290 game still brings hope.

I really don't care what the conditions are like, cos we will all hav to bowl on it ... in the end, the 7 bowlers who knock over the most pins will still be the ones that make the team .... whether they average 215 or 180!!!!

Later
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom