Having a bitch!!!!!!

National Championship

Chin

The official name of the Nationals are the "45th Australian National Championship" not the 45th TBA Australian National Championship, so 45th is correct, as it will be the 45th such event regardless of who the host association is or was.

Same applies to the Junior Nationals.

hope all you Tassie wingers have the guts to apologise to Tania and her staff on a great job done during the ATBSO Tournament . Maybe an apologie in writing from all the knockers to the staff would be appropriate.
Great place to visit,will be back again for holiday.

Well, actually Lesley, seeing as though you ask the question, YES a lot of people here have been very complimentary towards the cafe staff on how things have been handled with 100% competance and professionalism since both the ATBSO and TBA Nationals have been on.
I've personally said as much. And I've heard plenty of others do likewise.

But being all the way up in Queensland for a fair while now, you wouldn't have seen how things were in the weeks and months leading up to it, only hearsay and second hand stories.

Everything has now been sorted out since the initial post, they are doing a magnificant job and they should be very proud of their efforts.

PS: My regards to Trevor and the rest of the folk. :)

well Matt maybe be it would have been nice to keep it in house not spread it all over Australia, I am glad everyone who read those reports now know Moonah Bowl Cafe is not so bad after all.

well Matt maybe be it would have been nice to keep it in house not spread it all over Australia, I am glad everyone who read those reports now know Moonah Bowl Cafe is not so bad after all.
The gist of Rodney's original message wasn't so much directed at the cafe as more the level of obstruction towards those committees who were trying to get everything in order for the Nats.
And enough was enough as far as they were concerned.
And that's their right to say so - being longtime paying customers and all.

In house is ok - to a point. And yes, things are running smoothly now.

Hello to you up there in Queensland "Missing" ;) I personally know that initially nothing was personally directed at the Moonah Cafe and their staff, the reasoning behind it was that there was next to no communication between the Tasmanian ATBSO Committee (who were trying to organise the event) and AMF (that is UPPER MANAGEMENT and not Tania and her staff) keeping it in house was not an option! I am disappointed to see that it was taken personally and I am not sure why, however all I can do is reiterate what Matt has said and congratulate the Moonah Cafe on a job very well done. I had no idea that there was a problem and that they had been made to feel that it was their problem, as it was not. Ratty's posting was done for a reason, and it served it's purpose and addressed the problems that were looming on the horizon for ATBSO organisers.
Take it easy, and hopefully this will alleviate the tension :agrue: caused by the misapprehension.

Back
Top Bottom