Cheerleading for Rachuig

C

ChRisTiger

Ok well. . This is just one of the lil ideas that came upon me while doing my maths exam today:(

Why don't we have a Cheerleading Team during the nationals (especially during Rachuig) this year?? ;) Bring on the pom-poms and all. haha . . Playa can lead the charge! haha.

Surely! it will booooost the confidence of everyone and help them bowl better..I mean cmmon its not every year that we have it on our homeground. So why not take advantage of the opportunity.. It's always a good feeling having the crowd behind you.. makes bowling on a big tournament so much easier and enjoyable!

is this a good idea or what? :p

-3 under
Tiger;)

What an awesome idea.

Will you be signing up to take the lead Chris?

Bring it on! :rolleyes:

GooooooooOoOoOo Tasmania! :popcorn:

BertFeud.jpg

"Is Cheerleading on the board?"

800pxbertsfamilyfeudqn6.jpg

bebeeeeeeeewxp9.jpg

"Be-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew"

"Sorry Chris, it's not on the board" :lol:

hey hey .... lets not get to critical of the idea ..... it could have some merit ....

for starters, im volunteering to be in charge of 'casting' the cheerleaders ...... im thinking an add in the newspaper .... 'cheerleaders wanted' ..... 'must be (fill in the blanks here to suit your own 'desires') :eek: :p ....... photo required prior to audition! :p ................... i for one am happy to attend auditions and complete the arduous task of selecting 'appropriate' cheerleaders! :rolleyes:

I am guessing this would be a must........;)

applicants must attain minimum of level 6 on the beep test as well as health safe, acceptable levels of skin fold

Back
Top Bottom