Tas Rachuig 2003....Announcement

Just to let you all know, its with great regret and disapoitment that i announce my withdrawel from the rachuig team 2003 :( , Due to a shoulder injury which i got around 4 to 5 weeks ago, as it hadnt recovered at all, and with this i havent been able to bowl to anywhere near what i am capable of, and with airfares due to be payed today i had to make a decision based on where i think i would be in a month's time. It wasnt an easy decision as the friends you make you normally only see them once a year at rachuig, and with some great team mates and friends the trip is defianlty something i look forward to each year.

I wish the Tasmanian Rachuig Team all the best, and im sure they will do us all proud.

Mark Foster

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

You bowled superbly last year Marky Mark and the men will miss you on the lanes. On a personal note, I had a ball with you last year, and I was really looking forward to this year again. It just won't be the same without you there - you will be missed (especially in the BB spa!).

Take it easy and I hope the shoulder recovers well. I have my fingers crossed that we will see you back bigger and better than ever next year for Melbourne.

Thanks kc, yes we did have some fun in "BB spa" plus many other memorable moments :p . I am looking forward to next year, as i want to take my game back to where it was last year, but i wont be that well missed, but im sure u guys will get some pics for me :)

Back
Top Bottom