Nationals headed our way!

scooter

I am absolutely certain I am not the only one excited about the nationals heading down to Tassie next year. I have vague memories of Junior Nationals down in Hobart, but that's all they are - distant memories. Bout time we got something else!

Along with all the bowlers currently still bowling, I am sure I won't be the only one on the 'comeback' trail to have a crack at making that rachuig team to bowl in front of a home crowd. should be the biggest rolloff we have seen for a while .....

gus is also talking about a nationally ranked tournament, hopefully that gets off the ground and it will be a big year for tassie bowling!

rachuig wise, costs will be low and the home crowd should be a big factor, hopefully we can put together a really strong tassie team and have a great result!

one thing at a time though, this years rachuig roll offs start this weekend, and goodluck to all who are bowling, i will be up that way so will try and call in to say hello to everyone.

Well well Rachuig is coming back to Tassie, i know i am definalty going to be bowling next year just see the reception i will get when i walk into that place hahahah,

Definatly looking forward to bowling agaist my old team for the first time in there home state

Hope ur all well.

Matty

Matty Riley, thought you were dead! Glad to see your still alive and kickin.

I am sure you will be welcomed back .... it's just that when your bowling against Tassie, we may just have to have Dicko coming off the long run to rugby tackle you just as you ride the lane for a strike. If that doesn't work, we will just have to mess up your hair ... sure to put you off! lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

for those who make the team, they will be going pretty hard to beat you, as I'm sure most of us would prefer to have you on our team!

scooter said:
Matty Riley, thought you were dead! Glad to see your still alive and kickin.

I am sure you will be welcomed back .... it's just that when your bowling against Tassie, we may just have to have Dicko coming off the long run to rugby tackle you just as you ride the lane for a strike. If that doesn't work, we will just have to mess up your hair ... sure to put you off! lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:

for those who make the team, they will be going pretty hard to beat you, as I'm sure most of us would prefer to have you on our team!

No no im still alive and bowling really well again after a layoff, now i got my self on Brunswick staff things are moving along real well. Im sure no matter who i play in the team they will be gunning hard to beat you, im also sure that the hostle tassie crowd will let me know about it when i through an ordinary shot hahah

im really looking forward to come down there to bowl for rachuig next year and also this ranked event if you guys get one

See yall soon

Yeah, this is excellent news regarding being awarded the Nationals. :)
I think I'll even roll off for the state team for the first time in thirteen years as well, seeing as though its being held here.

It'll be very good for the game here, if it gets publicised properly on telly and in the Muckery.
I'm looking forward to seeing the excitement again of a hometown Nats and Rachuig - I remember Eric Thompson led the Vics to the mens title and Sue Cassell led the NSW Womens team to theirs back the last time it was here in '91.
Van Kempen beating Rob Zikman and Sue Cassell beating Jenny Burton from the ACT to win the Masters as well.

It has certainly renewed my enthusiasm for the game. :)

Tiger, just wondering mate if you could tell me the name of Peter Van Kempens "friend" that talked to him while standing on the approach to bowl?.... :p , you can phone a friend or ask the audiance

Dj bruv on da mix said:
Tiger, just wondering mate if you could tell me the name of Peter Van Kempens "friend" that talked to him while standing on the approach to bowl?.... :p , you can phone a friend or ask the audiance

Errrrrr........ Milko :lol:

Back
Top Bottom