BBA opens at Moonah

We are proud to announce the opening of our first ProShop.

As of Monday 3rd July, Bowling Balls Australia will be the owner of the ProShop at AMF Moonah.

Our manager and resident driller will be Androoooo Phillips.

Look out for our fantastic range of brand new release and old favourites of all leading brand balls, bags, shoes and accessories.

Anything you require which we may not have in stock can be sourced within 2 weeks, often within 48 hours.

Any enquiries, please feel free to call either Max on 0422 258404 or Andrew on 0406 536485

the long awaited rumour will finnaly be fulfilled :D

thats great news hope it goes well for you max

so...androo...when can you drill my violet;)

Nice to have you on board Max and I am sure both you and Andrew will provide excellent and much needed service in the ball drilling field.

Looking good guys!

Drew alot of attention tonight, all the league bowlers went in for a look at the pretty new balls! I heard androo already sold one...not to shabby

The tv playing pba videos is very popular amongst the bowlers lol i rekon before league 15people were gathered outside the window watching the trickshots/skills challenge

Keep it up and good luck too max and drooo

Thanks everyone for your support so far.

We are all about having the right people in the right places and hopefully supplying a great range of products, fair prices and great service.

With Androo in charge I know that will be accomplished.

Regards....Max

Back
Top Bottom