Major Announcement for Victorian Bowlers

E

edfleminglanes

Bowling Balls Australia and Ed Fleming Lanes have formed a Pro-Shop partnership to bring the latest and best Bowling Balls and accessories to all Victorian Bowlers.This partnership will make Ed Fleming Lanes one of the largest stocked Pro-shop's in Australia. besides stocking the normal brands of Columbia, Storm and Dynothane we will now have a full range of Visionary and Lane #1, while still maintaining our emphasis on release balls from the Major Brands, we will also be introducing Lanemasters / Legends gear thru Bowling Balls Australia. At the same time we will still have a huge variety of bowling shoes and bowling bags to suit everyones taste. If you have not had a chance to visit our Pro-shop, then I would suggest that you do so, as our range is enourmous and if there is anything that we do not have in stock we can airfreight into Australia within days of placing an order. Our vision is to provide our bowlers with great gear and even better prices. EFL also have a De-Oiling machine for those bowlers who are fortunate enough to bowl in centres with oil and our Ball driller Karl Goodger who is one of the best in the country. Watch our web site as we will be updating with lots of new gear and plenty of specials to please everyone.

I am positive that both Max & his team along with Karl and myself will be able to provide you the bowlers with everything you may require at a price better than our opposition just come on down and visit Ed Fleming Lanes.

To start the ball rolling we have a few specials to wet your appetites:
1.Visionary - Frankie May - 15.2lb - $290.00 (undrilled)
2.Visionary - Centaur Pearl - 15lb - $260.00 (undrilled)3.Visionary - Centaur Solid - 15lb - $260.00 (undrilled)4.Visionary - Centaur Particle - 15lb - $260.00 (undrilled)5.Visionary - Imortal Pearl - 15lb - $290.00 (undrilled)
6.Visionary - Gargoyle - 15.2lb - $260.00 (undrilled)
We also stock a full range of Cricle and Etonics shoes plus all the others such as Dexters etc. Call us on 03/97260333 ask for Karl or Joe.:cool:

good to see mooroolbark is becoming a good pro shop again. Cant wait to see all the new shiny balls

Yes Peter we have.Just let us know what size you require.
Thanks
Joe

Just orderd my first reactive ball down at ed yesterday lucky for me i live and work in mooroolbark

I was very happy with the service and the honest advice. Being a novice hook bowler
I was told to buy one of the cheeper balls to start off with until I found my form so i'm getting a Scout gold/blue