BBA's first ProShop

We are proud to announce the opening of our first ProShop.

As of Monday 3rd July, Bowling Balls Australia will be the owner of the ProShop at AMF Moonah in Tasmania.

Our manager and resident driller will be Androoooo Phillips.

Look out for our fantastic range of brand new release and old favourites of all leading brand balls, bags, shoes and accessories.

Anything you require which we may not have in stock can be sourced within 2 weeks, often within 48 hours.

Any enquiries, please feel free to call either Max on 0422 258404 or Andrew on 0406 536485

That’s good news guys well done and best of luck with your new venture.

I am sure between the two of you it will be a raging success....

Care to advertise on the site Mr. Phillips.....Can get you a great rate....;) ;) :)

Congratulations Max,hope it goes well,

Does that mean when everyone rocks up for the Nationals later on in the year,you will have a heap of specials going on,even better than what you do at the moment lol,,,,,,,,,,,hey dont know if you dont ask rite,,,,,

johnneyb

johnnybg said:
Congratulations Max,hope it goes well,
Does that mean when everyone rocks up for the Nationals later on in the year,you will have a heap of specials going on,even better than what you do at the moment lol,,,,,,,,,,,hey dont know if you dont ask rite,,,,,
johnneyb

Thanks Johhny

Yes mate with regard to Nationals we will have approx 100 balls on site and a 48 hour turn around from our warehouse in Melbourne for anything we may be short of.

Pricing will be super special for Nationals and we will have all the latest gear from every ball company.

Regards....Max

Cheers Max,thats good to hear

i would say that you an your staff will be quite busy over that time then,i look forward to seeing wat you have in the way of prices,an i think a lot of ppl will be the same,coz as you know,everyone loves a bargain.

johnneyb

This is wonderful news Max and I wish you all the best with your venture down here, and good luck to Androo as well in the position.
Good thing is, now I'll be able to get that Bronze Centaur drilled up that I've had sitting in the loungeroom for the last 5 weeks :D

All the best and I'll catch up with ya at the VIP - hopefully it won't be as cold as it was last time you were down ;)

Congratulations Max. All your hard work and sacrifice is finally paying off mate. Thanks to you, your local distributors and your PRICE, we can change our balls every 6 months .. not every 3 years !! lol. Congratulation to Androooo too, not only he is a great bowler, he's officially the great driller too. Well done Bowling Balls Australia Team.
Best wishes
AlexnJudy :D

Back
Top Bottom