A 700 series for Keblett

Nut22

Hi All,
An amazing thing happened tonight and unfortunately I was not able to witness it. I would like to say a big congratulations to my Dad Kevin Huxley. Those who know my dad, know that he has been around bowling for longer than what I have been alive. He has seen his daughters and many other bowlers go through juniors and compete in many competitions. He like my mother has been apart of many state teams, either as a bowler or manager. He may not be a top average bowler, but he is special for everything that he does. One thing has eluded him that is reaching those 600 series. I think from memory he has only bowled 1 or maybe 2 over his bowling career, well he went one step better than that tonight. I can now say to him welcome to the 700 series club. I am so proud of you dad I just wish we could have been there. Congrats on your 712, but guess what I still beat you on that one :)

Love always your daughter
Amy

:eek: Bloody hell !!!

Nice bowling Kev - congrats on finally getting that elusive 700 - great stuff :D

I'm not sure, but I think the games were 236, 230, and 246 but don't hold me to that one. I was kinda surprised and happy when I got the phone call. I know he got a print out so I am sure he will let us know soon.

Cheers
Amy

On the toughest pair in the house too.... Lanes 1-2

I was wondering what the cheering was... thought someone had been caught on drinks ;)

Congrats Kev

Back
Top Bottom