Mr Magic 300, 300, 251, 851 series

MASSIVE ENORMOUS HUGE any more words i can think of would not do justice to this performance.Well done.=D> =D> =D> Cheers Ralph and Jane.

Where do you place an 851 series including back to back 300's in an amazing career spanning well over 40 years.

Longevity wise in Australia no other player has maintained a level of excellence for anywhere near the length of time Sully has.

Many people may have forgotten or are simply unaware that in 1983 John set a then Australian 3 game record of 834. The year in which he also won the Australian Open, South Pacific Classic and finished runner up to Dave Davis in the Melbourne Cup. He was also Australian Bowler of the Year in 1983.

John Sullivan is the last remaining link (and genuine bowling star) to the dawn of Australian bowling in the early 1960's still capable of competing at an elite level. May this career extend for many years to come.

Congratulations John,

Sean Gothe

Thanks to all who posted their best wishes on the ‘back-to-backs’ of last Thursday evening. I really appreciate your comments, particularly from those who remember the days of the single ball bag - or even the double ball bag.

I have been ‘in the zone’ before but never like this. The laws of physics state that not every pocket hit will strike. The laws of physics were temporarily absent for me last Thursday. Every pocket hit (most flush, a few slightly light) carried. Pin carry is not my strong point so you can understand my amazement.

I hope you all experience moments like this in your bowling career.

For those who asked, I will not be in Hobart this year. Disappointingly, I was overseas on a business trip when the Vic team rolled-off – bummer! Look at the quality of the team, there was no guarantee I would have made it anyhow….

Never-the-less – go Vics!

Regards
John

Hey John do you still through that full roller !!!!
Well done buddy hope to catch up with you again soon.
Greg Brooks..

john congrats on your brilliant bowling. would loved to have been there to have seen it. :cool:

craig bramley

Back
Top Bottom