Back to Back 300's

Belly

Belly
I believe I witnessed Australian bowling history being made last night. Bowling in the famous UDL Classic Sincles League at forest hill's last night I was playing John Sullivan "Mr Magic to those over 50" His three games series was 851 no record you say!!

His games were 300 - 300 - 251 = 851

I don't think the the 40 years I have been bowling back to back 300's has ever been achieved. No a bad effort for a bloke who is about to turn 60!!

So you young blokes who think you can bowl it is noe over to you

Belly said:
I don't think the the 40 years I have been bowling back to back 300's has ever been achieved.

Derek Adams Shot back to back 300's @ frankston a couple of years ago...

None the less, its is an amazing achievement!

tonx said:
Derek Adams Shot back to back 300's @ frankston a couple of years ago...
None the less, its is an amazing achievement!

Derek bowled them at Nerang, not Frankston. Bruce Doig also did it at Caboolture a year later.

Congratulations to John Sullivan! Awesome bowling indeed.

Very VERY impressive bowling John!!!
Keep up the exceptional bowling

Brad, Rachel, Shontay and Khynan Reggars

Awesome and certainly not unbelievable coming fron one of the best bowlers ever to pick up a ball anywhere and a real nice guy to boot. Well done John, hope there's more to come.

Wayne Burton

He is the THIRD in Australian Bowling history to do it.

As mentioned,

1) - Derek Adams, Nerang - 858 (258, 300, 300)
2) - Bruce Doig, Caboolture - 849 (300, 300, 249)
3) - John Sullivan, Forest Hill - 851 (300, 300, 251).

Fantastic bowling, and well deserved!

Tim Reichel.

Congratulations on the beyond amazing bowling. It's great to see bowlers of all ages and genders achieving so many high benchmarks lately.

Bubye

Rowey :p

John,

First, second, third or fourth, who cares, what a great effort. It would have been sensational just to watch. Hope you repeat this in Hobart this year.
On Our stage, Rod Radcliffe bowed a 300 in the Tasmanian Championships yesterday.

Well done again John,

Ken & Sue Baldock

Back
Top Bottom