back to back 300's

S

strazz

i would love to say congrats to Derek Adams on shooting back to back 300's. with a great serious of, 258...300...300...246, first 3 858 and for 4 1104.
Well this a great achievment and i would just like to congradulate him again.
Mate keep it up, you making me proud.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

From you man Strazzy

WELL DONE!
Is this a New Australian Record?? Especially for the first three? Not including Paul Trotters 896 because that wasnt bowled in Australia??

Just Curious, and well done again on the excellent bowling.

Later Da Cowman

still a junior

dude taking in mind that he is still a junior, i think he is one of the best around. it will take a lot of stopping him now. mate congrats again. you will have many more to follow. hey derek this dont mean i will be slacking of either. hehehe. see you soon

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

strazz

where was it bowled and how old is this person ?

I dont know if this has ever been done before in Australia (back to back 300's).

hi graham. it was bowled at nerang and derek is only 15. this is a great achievment.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

strazz

Being going through what I have and so far the best i have found before this effort are (These could have been bettered but are the latest I have.)
854 Steve Wimbridge 268 288 298 (3 game)
2002 Justin McKinney NSW Maitland NSW 1111* (4 game)
Junior four game
1998 Jason Douglass Qld 1019
Can't find any records of back to back three hundreds, thought Craig Best might have given it a shake a few years back but not sure.
Great effort Derek congratulations

Jan Morton
Australian Tenpin Bowling

Derek,

Congratulations - what an achievement and your bowling life hasn't really started yet!!!! Must have been the games at Aspley Twin Tour - great to see the young bowlers getting into it!! Well done ..... we'll hear your story about how to do it at Kedron in May......

Mary Flower and the Twin Tour Team

Congrates that is a huge effort i ave not heard of it been done before in this country. Let alone by a Junior.

Not sure about those records tho ? 1019 for a Junior 4 game series i know that has been beaten becasue i bowled 1056 when i was in Juniors and i am sure people have beaten that. But i know it would be hard to keep up with everything.

This effort has to be a record of some sort tho ! :)

Well done again.

That is an awesome effort, and I am sure that it is the first time back-to-back 300's have been bowled in Australia. The highest before that was (I think) Ian Hughes with 598, and I think Billy G had the front 23 for a 597 once.
Congratulations again, next target is that magic 900.

Without doubt this is a milestone in the history of the sport here is Australia.
To do it at the age of 15 highlights the fact that you have something in your game that all of would love the have, the ability to keep stringing the strikes when we start thinking about it.
Congrats mate, truly outstanding.

Andrew Frawley.

Excellent bowling Derek. Well done.

I was wondering if anyone knows what ball he was using when he blew them away?

WELL DONE QUEENSLANDER

HEY CHAMP WELL DONE MATE GREAT ACCHEIVEMENT, RIDE THE WAVE SON YOU DESERVE IT. I SUPPOSE I WILL SEE YOU UP HERE FOR THE BURDEKIN OPEN NOW THAT WOULD BE GREAT FOR EVERYONE.
WELL DONE KEEP IT GOING.

WOW

Thats all i can say.... Congrats on your wonderful series...not to mention BACK to BACK...shows you really have some talent if not only can you go back to back but follow it with 2 more huge scores!

I hope you continue on with this great game, cause with scores like that...the sky is the limit

Jason Belmonte

LaaaaaaaaaaaaaTer!

Back to Back 300's - Derek

Derek I am one of the very many who are congratulating you for this amazing feat.

Cast the feeling of how you shot the scores into your mind forever. This is one of lifes golden moments you will never forget. I hope these messages are getting to you and someone gets a story of the events surrounding the event.

Well done
Gail Torrens

Derek Adams created Australian Bowling history on Tuesday 11th February by becoming the first person to bowl back to back 300's - and he is only 15 years old.

Bowling on lanes 7 & 8 in the Nerang Singles, he bowled a 258 first game, finishing with 3 strikes in a row. He then bowled the back to back 300's and started the final game of his 4 game league with another strike, making it an amazing 28 strikes in a row and a place in the record books. His final game was a 246.

Adams, an AllStar at the recent Queensland Junior Shield tournament in Rockhampton, bowls 5 leagues a week at his local Nerang Tenpin Bowl, his highest average is now 237 in the singles league.

His 858 series for 3 games and 1104 series for 4 games is a record at Nerang Tenpin Bowl.

Congratulations Derek on a fantastic achievement.

Mate,
congrats on the great achievement. at the age of 15. what else can be said other than you've got an awesome future to look forward to.
catchya slats

well done Derek (even though i dont know who u are) i i hope for the best of bowling in ur future years and continue to break more records.
this is a great achievement for a 15 y/o well done.

Alex

oh my god that is absolutley AWSOME!! congrats dude!!! Hope u stick to this sport! Good luck with ur future career in bowling sounds like u got alot to look forward too.. keep up the great work and will probally see you round!
Luv shellbs

congrats

hey derek

congrats dude i couldn't believe it when matt told me
you're a freak :p if you're bowling like this when you're 15 it's kinda hard to imagine what you'll be shooting in a few years time :) well done

kristina

Back
Top Bottom