Mr Magic 300, 300, 251, 851 series

Grant61

I have seen alot of great bowling over my 35 years in the sport, but tonight was one of the greatest performances I have ever see.
John Sullivan..aka Mr Magic! showed why he was one of Australia's grestest bowlers and is nothing short of a LEGEND in our sport.
John burnt up the lanes in the UDL Singles at Forest Hill tonight, shooting an amazing 300, 300, 251 for a series of 851.
For many people growing up in the magic era, John was our Idol and Hero, and is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet.
It was a honour to bowl alongside him, and watch him perform. Tonight, he truly showed how he gained the nickname Mr Magic!
I hope there is many more to come.
Grant Eadie

Yes fantastic bowling.................................=D>

Gary......................................:cool:

like Belly says - simply "Older, not OLD"!

mighty fine effort Mr Sullivan, one a lot of the "youngies" would like to emulate (not to mention some of us oldies!)

Congratulations \\:D/

Simply awesome bowling John. You are and always be one of our best of all times. Well said Grant, not only he is a nice guy but also a great sportsman. Keep it up Mr Magic =D> =D> =D>
Alex :D

John Sullivan, man o man, what a truly fantastic performance.

Heartliest congratulations to you John.

One of the all time great bowling performances from a great bowler and true gentleman.

John, any chance we are going to see you in Hobart in October? Would be great for the younger generation to see Mr Sullivan in action.

Once again well done.

Congratulatios on another fine exhibition of bowling Big john, and may you continue to show that the game is not just for hot heads, People with class can bowl too. Good on you mate.
Animal

Well done Sully, what a great effort. You were one of the superstars when I came into the playing tournaments with the big boys. One of the best approaches I've ever see, after Everson. Well done again mate, catch up at the SPC.
Lovey

WOW \\:D/ .
Congrats Mr Magic on ur two 300 games n ur 251 game. Thats awesome.
Keep up the great bowling dude.

Cheers
Felicyti Murphy

If there was anyone to model your game on its John. I would continuously watch you at the majors in Victoria when you still bowled them, and even when you practiced at Box Hill - you still showed you hadn't lost the touch.
I think its time I come watch a Seniors event! (managed to get my uncle back yet?)

Well done on a fantastic achievement, it shows that you don't need to turn the ball from gutter to gutter to score. Hopefully a few juniors can learn this from you!!

Congratulations John!

Nice work john keep it up hopefuly u can go just that bit further next time but either way great bowling

Back
Top Bottom