300 by John Constantini at Sunshine

charliebrown

Congratulations to John Constantini on his 300 tonight at Sunshine AMF during the western suburbs league. All was tense in the second game of the night when John reached 7 straight strikes in a row. Cathy Kendall the manager of Sunshine was getting all excited as she had never seen a 300 bowled before and was keeping a strick eye on John from the 7th frame on wards. While John was bowling his strikes on lanes 9 & 10 Tim Martin was also on 7 strikes on lanes 13 & 14. They were going strike for strike coming into the last frame of the second game when John bowled his 12th and final ball of that game. A cheer went up through the crowd and the flock towards John to congratulate him on his 3rd 300 that he had bowled. Down on lanes 13 & 14 Tim Martin was up to bowl as the first ball went in it left 1 pin standing. Tim finished with a 279 a fantastic effort on his part. Way to go John and Tim for 2 great games bowled. It was a pleasure and nerve racking to watch.

:p :p
Charlene

Well done both bowlers.

There has been a flurry of 300's bowled by victorians recently, goes to show we are the PREMIER BOWLING STATE!!!

what balls were being used?

Heya, said I was gonna get on ASAP.

Congrats John. I am so glad that I got to sit behind you and vaguely watch. I think I might have been as nervous as you. :lol!:
Just for everyones information, come the 12th strike, my attention was focused and I noticed John shaking and trying to recompose himself. At that point I walked away coz I couldn't watch. Still it was brilliant to see. :D ;)

John, thanks for everything you did tonight (a brilliant game and of course my vague tutoring). It's a shame that you almost doubled your first game's score in one hit (went from 155 to a 300). :rolleyes:

Anyway, congrats again. It was brilliant to watch and I'm glad I was there for it.

Love ya, Bec XOXOX

Congrats to both John and Tim, well done boys! :cool:

Congratulations also to Craig Ryan who bowled a nice 290 in the 3rd game...well done!

Evert

Hey Guys!!

Huge congrads to you John!!! Job well done I say!!!

And Craig congrads to you aswell!!!

I will see you both in a month..
Cant wait!! Until then keep up the good work

Love loz :)

Hey guys

Huge congrads to John on ur 300 game last nite at sunshine, A Job well done.

And Craig congrads to you aswell.

Well done to both of u

:angel: Flick :angel:

Congrats on your third 300 Johnny even after complaining that nothing was working the first game you came and shot a 300 in the second... Also would like to Congratulate Craig Ryan on his 290 game... Should of been a 300 too Craig but hopefully im there when you bowl yours... And to Tim-a-te Congrats on your 279 and go the tape

Tam xxx

hey John, i kno i've already said congrats but here it is again congratulations! Well done and i'm sure there is plenty more to come. You r also lucky that u wern't joking when u sent me the sms tellin me u bowled a 300 coz u woke me up and i was considering killing u. lol. just joking. Well Done
Liz

Congrats John
It must be the week for then. Now we will see if any of you can do anything on sat/sun at moorabbin.
Also john we might pay you lol.
Congrats from all the mtba committee.and to all the others that have bowled 300 this week and high 290 games, congrats from all\

Congrats John,
Why couldnt u do that while i was down there?

I put u off didnt I...oh well least u got more than me :p

Phill

Hey John.

As per you did it while i was at work, maybe one day i will get to see you bowl one as i am sure there are many more to come.

Congrats Matey. \\:D/

Also well done Craig...........almost there, but a good game anyways.

Sandi

Well done fella,

no bowling should be easier now you have the big 300 go for it fella

in a bit

Birkett

Back
Top Bottom