back to back 300's

hey guys
jamie sim had 26 in a row back in 1998
he had the last 4 for a 244 then the next twelve for a 300 and the next 10 for a 288. which was the junior record at the time for 3 games. but was beaten not long after that by someone else...

but anyways congrats on an awesome effort....

I don't know you at all, but I have to salute that performance.
BLOODY AWESOME
All the best in the future :wink:

What can u say

Not much else u can say but

WOW

Fantastic effort, hopefully this is only the begining.

Like Gail said hopefully someone will get onto this and get a story behind this. this type of achievement must be shared with the entire community, who knows it may encourage more yng ones to join our great sport

Congrats Again heres hoping theres more to come

Back 2 Back 300's 4 Derek Adams

I would like to say well done to Derek Adams on a great effort, for bowling back 2 back 300's... I saw you when we were bowling in the Twin Tour at Aspley but who would have known that only two days later, you'd do that!!! Anyway, well done and good luck. I hope you make the President's Shield side, but hopefully it won't be at MY expense!!!!!!!

This is just something else, the kid has obviously got a fair slice of ability both physical and mental to do something like this even with the equipment and conditions of today, carrying 24 times in a row like that is a not an easy feat no matter what, good stuff!

Derek, well done man, to be able to keep calm, and shoot back to back 300's is absolutely amazing. Wot did u do, did u take those steroids again??? hahaha just kidding, well done keep up the good work, oh and its nice to see us young ppl can roll big games too!!!!

Well Done
Later

Hey,

A big congrats to you Derek, what a series and an outstanding effort. I gotta say, with performances like this SQ is gonna have a strong sheild team!!!

Have a good one

Back
Top Bottom