PBA Long Island Classic - Stepladder

it would be good if it was on sports tonight or the news, but it seems that even though in this sport there are tougher playing conditions than many other sports, its clearly not good enough to beat poker or ping pong

Look like the only way Australian networks will only run a story on Belmo's victory is if Jason was out in Times Square celebrating his victory with a giant dildo hanging out of his pants. Brendon Fevola is nothing compared to Jason Belmonte, yet he gets press for just about everything he does. The Australian television networks should be ashamed.

Agreed Wayne, I mean the play of the day was a shot from a west indian cricket player hitting a six against England, granted he dropped the bat, but still, I think Belmo's win was a little better than that!

Agreed Wayne, I mean the play of the day was a shot from a west indian cricket player hitting a six against England, granted he dropped the bat, but still, I think Belmo's win was a little better than that!

Yeah i watched sports tonight in the hope Belmo would get some publicity. I have even looked on the Ninemsn and foxsports websites for any coverage. Nothing. I just hope the daily telegraph put some sort of article in the paper.

hmmm, a little better? more like it was epically better than that

A HUGE congratulations to Belmo for not only winning his first PBA tour title, not only becoming the first two-hander to do so, and not only silencing the critics who thought that this day would never come...but for doing it in such a genuine and noble fashion. A true show of character and sportsmanship on that show, Belmo :) Well done and enjoy the glory!!! Australia is proud of you :)

Hooroo

Rowey :p

WELL DONE BELMO!!!

that'll show all those haters that were having a cry over the amount of his exemptions.
go on and win the us open!! now wouldnt that be special...

again well done belmo.:)

Perhaps someone should let the TBA know that one of it's members has won a PBA event, then the media/promo officer can let the rest of Aust know !!!!!!

Belmo,

Congratulations on a massive, massive effort.

The term "great" is over used in todays sporting vernacular, but to perform on the biggest stage in the sport, once and for all earns you that title.

I went through the foxtel guide for the next week last night and didnt find it, When I saw it today on total bowling, i went back to it and voila, Wednesday 2pm. I wonder why?????

Well not to take all the credit... but i know some people including myself emailed ESPN as soon as i found out he was gona be on the telecast.. good to see they have time for bowling..

Wednesday 1:30 (SA Time) Its a date

Ash

Ah i see. I did check the info to see if it was the tourney, which it is. I also checked to see if it also said "Including Australia's Jason Belmonte".

Where is the headlining story on total bowling mainpage?

Seriously this is the biggest news in Australian bowling for years and years, possibly world bowling. First national PBA title for an Australian male, against the best bowlers in the world bar none, and he comes out on top. Easily the best bowler this country has produced. Congrats Belmo.

I just watched the youtube vid and WOW, what a contrast of ways to score belmo showed on the 2 different patterns. a beaut down and in with the plastic and a deep ripping back end on the left.

He really showed the yanks a spectacle to take the 1st of many titles to come.

Great bowling and hope u keep givin it to em next week at the open and for many more days to come.

Well done.

Back
Top Bottom