Northern NSW Open

Hi Guys,

Got you all booked in.

Thanks for your entry, and we look forward to seeing you on the long weekend.

Regards
James

Hi James,

Can u put me in the 2:30 squad

Cheers

Also Dad and I will be wanting to do the champs, could we get some times an entry fees for that please. Will there be a handicap or restricted masters?

Thanks again John khan.

Hi John,

I have you booked in.

We have sent entry forms for the championships to Grafton so they should have 1, if not let me know and I will send you one.

Regards
James

Hi,

Will post a squad list later today.

The final 12 play head to head, ie 12th place plays 1st, 11th plays 2nd and so on down the list. It is advertised that it will be best of 7 games single elimination however we have decided that it needs to be best of 5 single elimination. We just don't have the time to play 7 games each block, plus that may mean that the winner and runner up could actually play 28 games. So if this raises any questions please let me know and I will explain.

We have also added to the prize fund so as we pay down to 12th place.

The prize fund is as follows.

1 $1500.00
2 $900.00
3 $700.00
4, 5 & 6 all go out in the same round $400.00
7 to 12 all go out in same round $200.00

Total prize fund is now $5500.00 up from $5150.00

Plus we will add to it if our entries increase.

Any questions please ask.

Regards
James

James could you please remove chris baker from the event as i will not be able to make it

Hi Guys,

Here is a squad update.

Saturday
2.00pm
David Rosser
Tom Boston
Matt Riley
John Kahn
Michelle Clarke
Lou Zanardi
4.30pm
David Rosser
David Wright
Matt Riley
James Corbett
Paul Chambers
Luke Green
7.00pm
Tom Boston
James Corbett
Paul Chambers
Luke Green
Darryl
George Frilingos
Squad Listing Sunday
8.00am
Tom Boston
Trevor Le Broq
Michelle Clarke
10.30am
David Rosser
Ashley Clarke

Still hoping to get a few more late comers. Will update towards the end of the week.

Regards
James

Guys,

Please be assured we will pay out as advertised, and I am sure that you will have a good time here in Coffs, so please if anyone is thinking of coming let me know and I will book you in.

If we get a few more entries we will have a 3 game play off for the losers in the first round of the final, and the winner will receive a new Storm Pyro.

Any questions please let me know.

Regards
James

James

Can you please remove me something as come up unfortunatly.

Was looking forward to it

thanks again

Hi Matt,

That's to bad, we were looking forward to having you up.

If something changes please let me know. There are 2 squads early Sunday so you could maybe come up late Saturday? Just a thought.

Regards
James

Hi Guys,

Here is a the pattern for the weekend.

We have timber lanes, so the pattern length is not a problem. When practicing you could play anywhere from down about 7 or 8 to inside a bit through 15 with a bit of swing area. That was on fresh,so I imagine that towards the end of each squad they should open up a bit.

Regards
James

Attachments

• 2006 Northern NSW Open.pdf
    102.3 KB · Views: 54
Hi All,

We have another few entries for the Northern NSW Open which is great, if there is anyone else out there thinking about coming please give me a call and I will help you organise a place to stay or maybe a lift.

Regards
James

P.S We will pay the advertised prize fund!!!!

Back
Top Bottom