2008 Northern NSW Open

James Mc

Team Storm Australia
Hi All,
Sorry it took a while but here is the entry form for the Northern NSW Open held in Coffs Harbour in September.
Last year was a huge success and we have made a few changes which we hope will make it better yet.
If you would like to book squads please let me know on this forum or give us a call at Holiday Lanes on 02 6652 5666.
Thanks heaps to Jason Doust for all his work on the entry form.
Regards
James

Attachments

• 2008 NNSW Open Entry Awaiting Accreditation.pdf
    608.2 KB · Views: 185
Alright, its on again. thank you so much James. I look forward to attending once again.

Hi James, Ron Forbes & Chris Cooper for A & C Squad's please with a possible re-entry in Squad D.

Cheers

Cant wait to come back for this great event!!! This year i am bringing even more people with me...

Just quietly, if you are looking for something to bowl in and a great weekend away - you are mad if you dont come up for this!!

Nice of you to give it a plug Adam! We all had a great time last year.

James, please put Jason Doust and Chris Thomas down for F & G Squads with a re-entry each in H.

Cheers,
Jason

p.s. You're most welcome for the artwork. :)

Hi All,

Thanks for the support.

Just a quick note to mention that this event is pending acreditation from TBA as indicated by the missing acreditation number in the entry form.

As soon as it is available I will update records.

Regards
James

James,

Please put Matt Riley and Adam Goldberg in B+C squads with a re-entry in E squad.

We will put together a team for the Storm Team Challenge too...

Hi James & Fiona,

Please put me down for B & C Squad & Re-entry for G squad & the Storm team challenge.

Cheers,

Richard.;)

James, please put brad Cook down for E & F Squads with a re-entry each in G & H.
as well as if possible in a spot for the storm challenge
Cheers,
Brad

Hi Guys,

Keep those entries coming in, will post an up to date squad list for all tomorrow.

Don't forget to get your teams in for the Storm Team Challenge Saturday night.

Regards
James

Hi Everyone,

Here is the updated squad list, sorry if I have left anyone off, but if I have please let me know and I will update is asap.

Check out the entries and start coming up with some teams for the Storm Team challenge Saturday night. Remember you don't have to bowl the tournament to play in the Team Challenge.

Regards
James

Attachments

• Copy of N N S W Entries 5july.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 43
Hi,

Latest Squad List.

Regards
James

Attachments

19.5 KB · Views: 30
Hi All,

Just in case you weren't aware, for anyone planning to fly in to Coffs for the event (there are always cheap flights with Virgin and Qantas) all we need is your flight details and we are happy to pick you up from the airport and drop you at your accomadation.
Once you are in town you really don't need a car as most accomadation is close to the bowl and if you want some suggestions please let us know.

The Quality Inn City centre is again a tournament sponsor so please give them a try if you can. ph 02 6652 6388.

We are also happy to drop you back at the airport to go home.

Hope this is helpfull and as I said just let us know and someone will be there to meet you.

Regards
James

Hi All,

Here is the latest Squad list.

Any errors please let me know.

As you will see Squads are filling up so get in quick.

Regards
James

Attachments

19.5 KB · Views: 48
Back
Top Bottom