2008 Northern NSW Open

Looking at the numbers the entry form said prize fund was based on 38 with 20 additional. The numbers say it is 39 with 66 additional. This is a very good result so far and can get even better.

With numbers continueing to grow, I am hoping we can add some more money to the prize fund. That is provided all who have indicated they are coming come and play their allocated squads.

Looking forward to a great tournament.

Don't forget to get your names in for the Storm Team Challenge, you don't need to bowl the tournament to play in the Challenge so start stacking your teams and coming up with some team names.

Last year the Dream team all played on the left, this year they won't be so lucky.

Here is the first team!
Jason Doust
James McGinty
Bianca Flanagan
Michael Little
Ben Coupland

Looking forward to a fantastic weekend and a great time Saturday night. So don't miss out get your names down NOW.

Regards
James

it was a dream team, unfortunately I can't make the Saturday night festivities but I look forward to bowling the event.

Hi All,

Here is the latest squad list.

Regards
James

Attachments

• Copy of N N S W Entries 5july.xls
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
Hi James,

Matt Wormald would like B & C squads please. For me, I'll just knit.

Thanks
Janey

Hi Justin,

Sorry mate but I must of counted differently, but still came up with some good numbers.

But you are right that if everyone turns up from this point forward the advertised prize fund is GUARENTEED!!!!!!

38 individual entries so far.
32 additional re-entries (remember everyone must bowl at least 2 squads).

Still great numbers with 4 weeks to go.

Keep the numbers coming, and if anyone else wants to bowl B squad Friday we still have enough time to expand the squad to 36 if needed and stay on track for C squad.

Regards
James

Hi James,

I spoke to the big fella and yep - let's register for I squad as the 'just in case'. Early start from Port! Thanks

Janey

Hi All,

Regards
James

Attachments

20 KB · Views: 11
Hi James

Sorry to do this but can you please remove Chris Cooper & Ron Forbes from the tournament. We wish you all the best with the Open and a successful weekend.

Cheers
Ron

Hi Guys,

Updated squad list.

No worries Ron these things happen thanks for the early notice.

Regards
James

Attachments

19.5 KB · Views: 9
Hi Guy's,

Updated Squad list, sorry Ken I missed you.

Regards
James

Attachments

20 KB · Views: 37
Cant wait to come back for this great event!!! This year i am bringing even more people with me...
Just quietly, if you are looking for something to bowl in and a great weekend away - you are mad if you dont come up for this!!

Well said Adam, it is rare these days to find people who run events like this tournament purely for the love of bowling, thats why we need to get behind these events and support the independent centre owners that support the bowlers, much like the orange cup is an event that most people have on the calender each year this one should be the same.

James and Fiona put on a great event every year and if you’re looking for a good weekend away then you couldn't go wrong.

Just my opinion
Dave

B & C squad can be expanded to 36 spots if needed.

If you are keen on the cheaper entry you must bowl both squads Friday.

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards
James.
P.S Still looking for those Storm Team Challenge teams.

Attachments

20 KB · Views: 9
Hi Paul,

All done mate here is the latest list.

Thanks to everyone for their support. It looks like this is going to be a great weekend and I know a few more players have said they are coming and their names are not in yet.

Should end up a bumper feild!!

Don't forget Storm Team Challenge Teams.

Regards
James

Attachments

21 KB · Views: 21
Ok folks...we had the dream team last year......from what i have heard George can't make it for the teams challenge this year but i am wanting to do another lefties team for the night...who's with me?....

Tom,

I am sure we can organise Lou for you again if you want!

That leaves you with 3 to go.

James

Back
Top Bottom