2008 Northern NSW Open

hello,,
could you please put my down for squads "B" , "c" , "E" and maybe "f" please.
thank you..
yousef akbar.

Hi Yousef,

Thanks for your entry, looking forward to catching up with you.

Mate I put you in the squads you asked for, except for Sunday morning. You can decide that once your up here. There should be time as you are bowling Friday so it won't fill up that quick and the only spots in Sunday that are confirmed are paid spots.

If you are flying up please let me know and we will organise someone to pick you up at the airport.

Regards
James

Squad List and Prize Fund

Hi All,

Here is the latest squad list.

And the good news is that if the numbers stay as indicated the prize fund will increase by over $1000.00. That puts the total prize pool over $8000!!!

Keep the entries coming and don't forget the Storm Team Challenge.

Regards
James

Attachments

• Copy of N N S W Entries 5july.xls
    22.5 KB · Views: 74
Was an excellent week end. Thanks James, will definitely be there next year (& hopefully bowling above average next time)

James is away at present. I'll chase him up as I wouldn't mind seeing the final results myself!

For those who weren't there, youth bowler and Level 2 Coach Ross Brown deservedly won the event, playing more games than anyone else in the field. He didn't exactly do it easy either, defeating luminaries like Michael Little and George Frilingos along the way. Then some hapless guy in the final... ;)

Well done Ross. You threw it great all day.

Cheers,
Jason

Back
Top Bottom