Northern NSW Open

James Mc

Team Storm Australia
Hi All,

Sorry about the short notice but here are the details for the Northern NSW Open being held at Holiday Lanes Coffs Harbour on Saturday 30th september and Sunday 1st October.

Format
6 Games multiple re-entries top 12 to the final 1.00pm Sunday
Squads Saturday 2.00, 4.30, 7.00pm.
Squads Sunday 8.00 & 10.30am.

Lanes will be conditioned bettween each squad.

Final Format
Best of 7 games single elimination. Highest seed at completion of the second round goes straight to final match. No total pin fall in final, just number of games won. ie first to 4.

Prize fund based on 24 entries
1st $1500 !!!Guaranteed!!!
2nd $900
3rd $700
4th $500
5th $400
6th $300
7th $250
8th $225
9th $200
10th $150

The Northern NSW Championships are also on this weekend at Holiday Lanes so feel free to enter if you wish but it is not compulsory.

For more info or to book a squad please contact James McGinty on 02 6652 5666 or respond to this post.

Thanks
James

We are in Coffs Harbour which is on the North Coast of NSW, about 1 hour from Port Macquarie. I drove to Orange the back way through Gunadah and Armidale not a bad drive about 7 1/2 hours. But you can really crank it up on the Black Stump Highway.
Accomadation, an idea is Quality Inn 6652 6388.

Let me know if you want to book in, should be a lot of fun.

Regards
James

Thanks for that I will see if any else from my bowl would like go, but you can put me in for 2 and 4.30 squad on saturday and 10.30 on sunday

As for accomdation I will let you know.

Cheers,
David

Hey James and Fiona, please place me in the 2pm squad and the backup squads at 7pm Saturday....possibly even the 8am squad on sunday.....
Looking forward to bowling there, should be a fantastic weekend....

Hi James,

Book me in for the 7pm Squad, should be a good weekend.

Dave

To steal a quote from Rob Alston "Come on people its not gonna get much better than this. it really isn't a bad event, freindly guys, good lane conditions, good payout, what more do you want."

Hi Matt,

No problem, looking forward to catching up. Should be a great weekend.

Regards
James

Hi All,

We just had confirmation from one of our great sponsors The Quality Inn Coffs Harbour City that they are giving us 2 nights accommodation at any Quality Inn around Australia, valued at approximately $300.00

So with this in mind we have decided that the winner will be drawn out of a hat at the completion of the final. Every squad you bowl you will receive an entry in to the draw, so the more you bowl the more chances you have.

You must be present at the draw to win.

Good Luck
James

At this stage i'll be there James, I'll also try and drag some other Queenslanders with me.

Book me for Saturday lunch

Hi George,

Good to hear, mate we can't not have the defending champion here.

Mate keep slugging away over there and good luck with the last few games of teams. Looks like the left is a little tougher than the right based on the scoring. All you can do is your best.

Say hi to all for me.

Regards
James

Hi Guys,

Don't forget to book in for the Northern NSW Open.

First in best dressed.

Plenty of cash and good prizes.

Regards
James

Im interested in bowling and so are a couple of others i know. Is it at all possible to pay all top 12 bowlers who make the cut. As it is very dissapointing to make a cut and get nothing back Thanks Paul_________

Hi Paul,

Mate at this stage it looks like we should be right for our minimum numbers, if we go over that we certainly will adjust the prize fund to reflect it and pay to 12th place hopefully lower if we get more numbers.

Sorry I can't guarantee any more but we don't take any money out for linage at all. So it really comes down to numbers of entries. The more entries the more we will pay down.

Hope to see you here.

Regards
James

Well seems NSW does not have many tournaments this would be a good one. Maybe people in this state need to start to support the local cantres and bowl.

Looking forward to being there

Back
Top Bottom