New Centres?

There is a rumour that a new 24 lane centre is being built at Brendale (Brisbane suburb on the north side). Anyone know anything about this?

Im Pretty Sure that is just a rumor, there has been stuff flying around strathpine about that, it was in the paper last year. but i dont think anything has happened. "apparently" there was land set a side and all, but nothing has changed.

yeh well i heard that part aswell.
I hope something does happen, would be pretty good.
At Brendale at the moment, its all buildings, so maybe something has happened.
hmm, will have to wait and see.

I was interested to read in the local paper in Castle Hill to see a development proposal for a 16 lane centre in Rouse Hill (about 10 minutes from Castle Hill Bowl). I am interested if anyone has heard anything about a possible centre out there as anyone I have spoken to has no idea who it may be and the development proposal has been entered by the people who own the building (Hudsons Building Supplies).

personally i can't wait for strike city to open in may, it will be a tornament class centre that will be dedicated not only for the social but also the tornament bowlers. hopefully the centre can bring back the south pacific classic back to sydney, it will be located in parramatta road lidcome, sydney and nsw bowlers rejoyce

personally i can't wait for strike city to open in may, it will be a tornament class centre that will be dedicated not only for the social but also the tornament bowlers. hopefully the centre can bring back the south pacific classic back to sydney, it will be located in parramatta road lidcome, sydney and nsw bowlers rejoyce

Isn't that Aldo's new centre?

Yes, Aldo is one of the people involved in this centre and I also am looking forward to this centre opening

For what it's worth, I heard a whisper from 3 interstate bowlers at the Hammer Seniors event of a huge new centre (100 lanes) on the Gold Coast close to a theme park. Can't see it myself but it would be nice to see plus a great permanent venue for ALL of the Nationals (TBA -ATBSO etc)
KJ

For what it's worth, I heard a whisper from 3 interstate bowlers at the Hammer Seniors event of a huge new centre (100 lanes) on the Gold Coast close to a theme park. Can't see it myself but it would be nice to see plus a great permanent venue for ALL of the Nationals (TBA -ATBSO etc)
KJ

Could you imagine the workload? Kevin Rudd would be proud of the new jobs created for Australia! :p

Seriously, that's crazy. Multi-Million dollar spending on that one.

Imagine the tournament room behind lane 1 and your singles squad is on lane 99 & 100? :p

Isn't that Aldo's new centre?
yep the same management that runs chester hill and chester hill is closing down in march plus you wont have to struggle carrying the bowling bags up the stairs like at chester hill the new centre will have a lift from the car park

Back
Top Bottom