The New Woodville Bowl - aka "The Phoenix"

xballs

bujinkan budo taijutsu
Just thought I would give my Thoughts on The Phoenix - Woodville Bowl.
Re-opened recently from the fire - I would have to say this by far the Best Bowling centre in South Australia & certainly one of Australia's best.
The New synthetic lanes are sensational to bowl on & coupled with the brand new battery operated Kegel - I would have to give it a Big 10 out of 10.
I hope AMF see the light and put the 2006 SA Cup back to Woody (where it should be!) & put South Australia's Premier centre on display for the best bowlers in Aus to see.
Dave K.

Woodville certainly does look good , now I agree there with you Dave but I doubt that wooodvile will ever get SA cup back as they only have the 20 lanes , I doubt that they would run a tournament with bowlers on the 20 lanes and then the 10 corporate lanes which are segragated from the rest of the centre ( well through a sliding door anyway ) but is separate from the rest of the lanes.

Will have to head that way and check it out some time... though it's across the city for me, which makes it a fair trip. And I think they're AMF, so casual games will cost me an arm and both legs :eek: Anyone know when a tournament is on there? :)

Back
Top Bottom