From the TBA Website

alexnjudy said:
What Jase was saying was.. as of yesterday if i bowled a 300 game in a f***king unregistered centre,my f***king centre, and my f***king centre manager ripped me off of a once in a life time achievement because of their incompetent and their laziness:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Suggested Profanity :eek: Ok let me fill in the ****.
FREAKING, FREAKING, FREAKING PROFANITY. Happy now the righteous one :rolleyes:

Just updating the list.

The following centres they are deemed to be unregistered as at 31st March 2006.

Murwillumbah Tenpin Bowl Murwillumbah New South Wales

HyperBowl Loganholme Queensland
The Dogbowl Dalby Queensland

Memory Lanes (Heathways) Box Hill Victoria

Albany Tenpin Bowl Albany Western Australia
Geraldton Tenpin Bowl Geraldton Western Australia
Goldfields Tenpin Bowl Boulder Western Australia

Any bowler who continues to compete in league or tournament play in a centre which remains listed as unregistered will be ineligible to compete in any TBA Accredited event, represent their Region, State or Nation in any Regional, State or National teams event. High games will not be recognised, league games will not be accredited, TBA national ranking points allocated to any bowlers competing in the above centres will be removed and the Association servicing the centre will become liable for suspension.

Jase, The Box Hill centre has closed.........and the Murwillambah place cannot be considered a bowling centre. It's a big tin shed with no insulation used for indoor sports. The 4 Brunswick lanes were installed as leisure activity for the residents.................they don't even have a lane machine.................it does not surprise me that they have not paid their registration, it would not be viable for em to do so.

Neville

Memory Lanes (Heathways) Box Hill is still open and is an unregistered centre according to the TBA website.

It's AMF Box Hill that closed down in December 2005.

Back
Top Bottom