New bowling association???

My 2 bird feed's cents worth

OK - i have laboriously read through all the comments posted so far and here are my 2 cents worth...

1. This thing has the potential to succeed. I am considering sending off my money but I will wait a while at the moment.

2. I believe that the use of email addresses was incorrect.

3. The site could have been linked into a post from Barry, Frank and Co with a full explanation of the concept BEFOREHAND so that no misunderstanding occured to the nature of the enterprise...

The major gripe I have (which I am wondering if anyone else has experienced) is that once I went into the site, the window froze up my whole computer and I had to shut down and restart everything... I got error messages left right and centre and I had to re-set a whole lot of stuff... this is what really annoyed me about the whole shemozzle. :x :x :x

As I said - just my 2 cents worth..

Problems with Syndicate52 site

Jane

Have not had any problems with my accessing the Syndicate52 site.

Also be aware .... posts 'promoting' other sites are actively discouraged by Graham ... I can back that up with the removal of a post of mine ..... linked to junior/youth bowling results and information .... so don't believe everything you see .... or don't see ....

Cheers

Stephan Smydzuk

haha

ok so you honestly think any attempt by Frank or anyone else trying to explain this debacle would not have had the same views/information as posts seen here ? You are correct thought Stephen, in one of Frank's posts I did happen to remove a link to his website. The rest of the rambling remained intact :D

Another thing you forgot to mention was this site you speak of included a forum, which is something already offered here. Why do that when there is already one here ? If you want to start another .. fine do that .. just do it the hard way.

Finished?

Has everyone finished yet?

AF, good for you for speaking your mind.

Frank - good luck, unlike many of the posters hear, I was fortunate enough to have met you through MtWarren and realised immediately that you donated almost every minute of your spare time to the sport of bowling and not always in your personal best interest, but for the interest of the sport (and particularly junior bowlers - who lets face it need all the encouragement you can give).

Message to people who dont like it? - DONT PAY!

Have a nice day,

Boybrowny

b]

Oh and one more thing ..

Why the fuck wouldnt I support if I honestly thought it was good for bowling ?

I didnt really look into at first, but now I have, am I the only person on this planet who thinks there is some really dodgy shit going on here, either intentional or not ? I mean honestly .. look at the facts .. no permits needed ? Why the hell wouldnt you need permits ?!?!?! Im amazed , but im sure there are legit reasons (somewhere in hell). As for not being a lottery .. lottery in the dictionary :

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
lottery

\Lot"ter*y\, n.; pl. Lotteries. [Lot + -ery, as in brewery, bindery.] 1. A scheme for the distribution of prizes by lot or chance; esp., a gaming scheme in which one or more tickets bearing particular numbers draw prizes, and the rest of tickets are blanks. Fig. : An affair of chance.
and more
Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University
lottery

n : players buy chances and prizes are distributed according to the drawing of lots

Nope definately doesnt sound like anything going on here ..

People please wake up !! Do some investigations, look into yourself. Dont just sit back and wait for stuff to happen. If there are no permits, how can one expect the draws to be run legitimately ? They have no reason to do it. One of the responsibilities of having a permit through the relevant state authorities is to ensure that these "draws" are run fairly. Without them who knows what could happen.

Look - as ive said - if I thought this could help - I would support it. At the moment it looks very much slapped together and (WAY) too many unanswered questions. Don't worry all those people who want to tell me to read the site. Don't worry ive done that PLENTY OF TIMES but Im still not convinced.

Sure go ahead and do what you want, most of you will do that anyways. The smart ones will view ALL the facts put before them.

All I can to tell you now is TO READ THE INFORMATION. Don't just gloss the headlines. AND sure as hell dont take someone elses word for it.

That's all I have to say about this. It is my opinion only.

I agree with most people when they say if you dont want to be in, dont. personally, im gonna give it a go. if it doesnt work, hey its fifty bucks. with the amount of money ive put in tournaments and not even come close to cashing, i rekon ill have a better chance with this at the moment.

if it does work, then bowling might get the funding it has needed for years.

I came upon this quotation,I had to share it with you all.

"The habitual critics are usually those who do nothing themselves
thereby insuring themselves against the critisism of others"

I was just wondering if anyone has sent there mebership in yet for syndicate?

I was looking at the meber list and there are still no mebers there.

Does anyone know how long this site has been up?

I think you would have more chance of making money for bowling on the NASDAQ lol.

I would just like to say that I think this Syndicate 52 thing is a good idea, if it works. The money goes back into bowling, and how many bowlers complain about the cost of going to nationals?

I do however think that if they don't have permits, then they need to look into whether or not they need permits for the bigger prizes such as the cars.

If you don't like it don't support it and if you do like it support it!

Simple as that.

Em

GREAR IDEA BAD START

I THINK AND MANY PEOPLE FROM DOWN UNDER WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS MASS EXPENSIVE TO TRAVEL TO THE MAIN LAND FOR TOURNIES AND TOWNSVILLE WILL BE NO EXEPTION SO IF ANDREW FRAWLEY SAYS IT'S OK THEN I BELEIVE HIM CAUSE HE WOULD HAVE MORE TO LOSE IF IT WAS A BUNCH OF BULLSHOIT THAN THEM SO I WILL BE SUPPORTING IT AND URGING OTHERS FROM HOBART TO DO THE SAME AND I WOULDN'T WORRIE ABOUT THE BAGGERS ,THEY WILL JUST FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO BAG LIKE BAGGERS DO SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FROM FIRST300 :eek: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom