Nationally Ranked Adult Event in Perth

Will Eastern States Bowlers Be Willing To Bowl an Event in Perth?

• Yes

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to come to Perth to bowl. I've only ever been there once for a shareholders meeting of a company that is based there. I was only there for two days and absolutely fell in love with the city.

However, I am also still relatively inexperienced in tournament play, and given I doubt I would finish in a high position, it would be difficult to justify the expense.

One more thing, not sure how many others it would affect, but even if I wanted to compete and felt like I could give it a shake, there is no way in the world I could get time off work over the weekend of the end of financial year. (just a completely selfish point of view here!!) :)

Hello everybody

I have been in discussion with my centre manager and we are looking to run this event on september 2nd and 3rd this year. I will have a definate entry form out by beggining of march for those interested. I am also in negotiations with qantas about getting cheaper airfares for those willing to travel over west.

Thanks to everyone who has voted thus far

Matt Watson

Sounds like an idea to see if this event will get up and running and if i plan everything right i might try and come aswell.

Chris.

Good work Matt

Sorry if I missed it, but which centre is this being played at? How far from airport, centre of town etc. etc.

Thanks in advance.

Brett.

Hi brett

The event will be held at AMF Cannington. Its about 10-15 minutes from the city centre, about 10 minutes from the airport and there is a major shopping centre and restaurants 2 minutes down the road.

Matt

hey matt,

Either i'm looking at a different calender,or you have given dates for the sunday an monday,,,,,

johnnyb

Back
Top Bottom