Getting set to bowl in Perth

luckylatham

Hello
After some years away from the game due to travel etc, I am keen to get back into bowling in Perth. I've spent a few weeks searching for new equipment and I am struggling to find a proshop that stocks a selection balls other than polyester. Finding an accessible ball driller has also been a challenge.
Perhaps I am looking in the wrong places.
Can anyone suggest a name of who I should be speaking to? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

At last... A method of communication less efficient than SMS!

I'm sure he'll tell you promptly if you call him... And lots of other stuff too, no doubt.

If you're north of the river, Brett Marshall operates out of Joondalup and can get most things in for you. If South or towards the hills, Ken Thompson at Cannington is also very good and can get most things in for you. Most of my equipment has been drilled by either Thommo or Brett with no probs.

Get your stuff through Brando's Proshop, he does shipping all across the country and has some great deals

Lucky... if you are after some bowling attire you cant go past the link above in motherships post, its real subtle and lets you blend in easily ;)

Give Richard over there a call definitely mate, he will be able to hook you up with the latest and greatest Roto Grip ball and anything else from their awesome range and Sam is right, Brando has everything Roto Grip and Storm you can ask for and Richard will be more than happy to get them in for you.

Back
Top Bottom