Most Strikes and Under 200

me and my doubles teammate bowled a combined 300 game in the first game the other week

i got strikes in the 1st and 2nd, he got 3rd and 4th, i got 5th and 6th, he got 7th, i got 8th, he got 9th, and i got the three in the 10th

but with those 8 strikes, i only got 177 in my game

Enf...

9 strikes for a 199. Left the four split through the nose twice and bad count on the spare along with a gutter in there somewhere. This was a while ago though.

A few years back i threw 9 strikes for under 200 :shy:

Cant remember the final score, was in the 190's i think..

Im still reminded about it occasionally too lol... Thanks Gary :tongue:

If I remember rightly it was the night after I told you I had done it and you didn't believe me :)

9 strikes for a 199. Left the four split through the nose twice and bad count on the spare along with a gutter in there somewhere. This was a while ago though.

I don't think that's possible. If it is please score it for me.

I take it all back, I've worked it out. I don't think I believe the least score I just did with 9 -- 150!

_ _ X X _ _ X X X X _ _ X X X

yesterday i bowled a 199 with 6 strikes (X 8/ X X X X (7)2 8/ (6)2 X9/)
(then backed it up with a 'clean' 194 with only 2 strikes)

Enf...

ive done 169 with 8 strikes (8- X 81 X 6- XXX 53 XXX), ive also done a 188 with one strike and 9 spares and ive also seen a league bowler bowl a 97 with 2 doubles in a game and not any of the strikes in the 10th frame!

I didn't actually see it, but I'm assured it is true. A guy at Woodville some years ago had 14 strikes in a game for a 230.
He three FOUL/SPARES. All the fouls were also strikes.

Last week I got 12 in total over 3 games... Very poor spec wen a 300 was thrown same night...

i have gone six and not shot a 200. infact to many times in the last twelve months. Been working on my spares and now can't strike.

Go figure.

No if you start with a double and go 9/ until 9th frame and 9/9 in 10th pretty sure you have a 201

Back
Top Bottom