The Weirdest Pin Carry!

George, the kid could be great! he doesnt have his fathers handicap of bowling down the left gutter :lol:

There were a total of 23 records broken at NSW State, some of which had stood for 10 years, & I believe one was as old as 1993. Some records such as Boys A Grade Singles being beaten by up to 7 different people, including you Rowan. In total there were 45 entries that were higher than the previous records.
At Challenge Shield, the overall boys average was 182 for the 8 teams over the 7 games. The girls were around 160. Cut for Boys Open masters was a 184 average, with the overall average being 196 over the total 250 games.

I think from these figures it's pretty easy to see that the shot was definately not hard, but encouraged high scores.
As far as lefties went at State, I didnt actually notice too many lefties, but those I did see were bowling around par.

And Kerrianne, I think your carry at Strikezone is more related to how strongly your ball is rolling up. Particularly on that Tuesday night shot, which has been quite oily on the right the last few weeks. I know when we played you, there were a few shots where your ball was pretty soft when it hit the pins, thus the solid leaves.

The overall condition at Strikezone is pretty easy, you make pocket, chances are you're going to carry.

I Meant The NSW Roll-Off Conditions At Strikezone.
They Were Hard To Handle. :infinity: :fadein: :Fade-col: :rainbow1: :turn-l: :multi: :changes: :p

Hey Rowey,
The act & southern rolloffs conditions, where really good. i shot 210 average for 6 games, i wasnt complaining. My lowest game was a 197 & my highest was a 236.
The conditions where fine.

L8ER
K~E~Z~Z~A.

rowey said:
I Meant The NSW Roll-Off Conditions At Strikezone.
They Were Hard To Handle. :infinity: :fadein: :Fade-col: :rainbow1: :turn-l: :multi: :changes: :p

Rowan i saw you throwing your spare ball dude, wrong ball coz in no way were they dry.

Yeah, well if anyone had saw how crap I was bowling, you would know what i meant. I only had one strike ball to use though, so i didn't have many other options but that and my spre ball. :p

The Roll-Off conditions at Strikezone were really good. Find a line, stick to it and it was awesome as man. But for Rowey, wasnt Roll-Offs around the time a certain someone was making all those oil changes to the left hand side of the lane, just for you??? :?

Dennis is evil, i tell u! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: It Was The Time When I Couldn't Get My Shot The Way I Wanted It(it's still about the same though coz i've had 2 bad weeks of legends, or in other words for two weeks i've lost all seven). #-o #-o #-o
Cya! :p

I've seen 2 6 pound bowling balls take out the 1-5. Plus, after bowl a turkey i think, being a lefty having all the luck, i took out the 4-8. :p You just gotta laugh sometimes. :lol:

I wont say weirdest, Ill say best..I went for a practise today and made a very solid shot, almost left me a 7-10, but I got a scout, which sailed across the deck and took them both out...was absoloutly awesome!!

harley said:
you didnt bowl that bad at rolloffs :wink: .but i cant comment cause i didnt bowl it :cry:
Never mentioned roll-offs, Hash. Oh yeah, my mate left the 4-6 off a pocket shot. I think it hit the head pin light :?
Later ya'll

Rowey

yeh i cant be bothered to read through big posts sorry,but i stand by wat i said :p ,oh and i remember my friend hit 7_8 straight on and only left the 1 pin 8)

One night while i was training, a casual bowler hit the 7 pin and nothing else head on. The 7 pin then rebounded off the back wall and made the back row fall over, which then took out the rest of the pins. :?

I wont say weirdest, Ill say best..I went for a practise today and made a very solid shot, almost left me a 7-10, but I got a scout, which sailed across the deck and took them both out...was absoloutly awesome!!

Last thursday a mate of mine hassled another bowler on the next pair of lanes about leaving the 7-10, immediately prior to bowling himself. When he bowled his next shot he almost left the 7-10 as well, it was only a couple of scouts that tripped both corner pins simultaneously.

Everybody that had witnessed all this were in hysterics, it was hilarious.

David.

I know that lefty's hit the 2 pin and get strikes with heaps of carry when other pins take out the 1 pin (i've done it a few times), but last wednesday i hit the 3 pin and got one, and the next shot on that lane nearly did it again. :?

Stephen Cowland threw a helicopter shot with his spare ball at the big 4, hit the 10 pin, bounced it back on the lane and took out the 4 pin, leaving the 6 and 7 pin somehow :? Strikezone has been scouting pins a lot lately by the way :? Neil Donnely had 11 in a row tonight then threw his ball heavy and left the 4-7-9 for a 297 and finished the night with 809 from 3 =D> There's been so many missed 300 games at Strikzone over the last month or so.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom