Lean now using TRACK!

BELMO

hey hey hey all,

just a short note to let you all know that my main man now has a sponsor...Heritage Bay have given Jez a deal where he can use all track gear!

Sounds like you my boy are up for great things to come and who better to get what they want than you my BOY!

Best of luck with the deal and b4 i go can you tell me who the odd one out is in the youth team!

WALSH.....(hammer)
BELMO.....(Storm)
JEZ.......(track)
CAM....... (?)

is that 3-3 now cameron! haha

well doen again my boy JEZ!

And befor i get abussed by the public with comments like "Its doesnt matter who has a sponsor, its the scores that matters"..... "dont give cam a hard time cause he isnt as lucky as u" and my FAV..."just cause you bowl weird and look weird which atrracts sponsors" haha

Unlike many out there Cam has a soft spot for humour!
LaaaaaaaaaaTer

Belmo,

When I get anywhere near the standards as you guys are, then I might get some sponsorship. Hopefully its from something more than Viz-A-Ball hehe.

Cam

TotalBowling will proudly sponsor you for a Ebonite Maxim plastic ball, after all you will need one to use to shoot straight at your left hand spares in Thailand.

So now everyone in the Youth team has a sponsor
icon_biggrin.gif

Hey Graham, I've got an old rubber Black Diamond here. How would that go?? Milkie could go from having none, to two sponsors
icon_biggrin.gif

Jarrod,

If you are now sponsored by Track, does that mean you are offloading your Columbia Rip???

I know quite a few Melburnians that would be interested in acquiring said ball after they observed it in action at Melbourne cup
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Jane.

It's the MiLK_MaN here.

Belmo, since I saw your pretty face here at Bankstown, it reminded me of our little battle at the moment ....

Just going back to Mentone, wasnt it you that had to rely on being selected, whereas I actually made it by finishing in the top 2?

*** MiLK_MaN 4 vs. Belmo 3 ***

Over-rule.....Score correction, Mr Belmonte leads 4-3

Belmo would have made the team whether he bowled like a beginner or a champion. His reputation is "that good." Mr Jenkins, on the other hand, had just one shot at making it onto the side.

need i say any more after those very, very, very kind words from MR Chester. (wish they were true)

Cam dont play anymore, i need you to be happy when we go to Thailand....

hahaha

Peace

Hey all,

Jane..not too sure what i am doing with the my other equipment yet have to wait and see what happens, but the way it was rolling at melb cup not too suire many ppl would want one
icon_smile.gif

To Cam there is nothing wrong with been selected for the FIQ team.
icon_smile.gif

As Wayne put it belmo could have bowled with one hand and still been picked for the team
icon_smile.gif

See you all soon.

I would like to congratulate Jarrod on gaining a sponsorship from Track.

We have been mates for a long time and all I can say to jarrod is that all your hard work has paid off and you deserve it, mate.

Good Luck in Thailand
icon_cool.gif

Christian

Back
Top Bottom