~*RUMOURS*~

L

lilone

Hey Everyone!

I thought that this may be an advantageous opportunity, not to spread rumours, but for particular individuals, if addressed, to clear certain matters up.

I guess my prime reason for starting this topic is that I am in a situation here myself. I have lost count of the number of people asking me this particular question. So here goes...

THE QUESTION - IS IT TRUE THAT YOU AREN'T BOWLING FOR NT AT SHIELD ANYMORE BECAUSE OF ALL THE BACKSTABBING AND BITCHINESS...?

THE ANSWER - No. It is not true. I do not see the point of giving up on my personal goals and opportunities because a handful of people are still hanging on to luggage from the first time I drafted into the NT team in 1999. If anything, I would pursue my effort further on the team for the 'quiting case' mentioned above.

THE FACTS - DRAFTING is in. I am not the only one now who has done it, and since my first initial experience, more and more people are asking how to apply for a draft position. This year in the NT team, there are 3 people drafted, myself and two boys. The matter here is that for those of you who still have a problem with this ruling...you have to learn to get use to it or get over it, because it is the future of opportunities for...I guess you could call them the 'unadvantaged'.

In relation to the topic, RUMOURS are a waste of time. Most of the people that begin rumours are either jealous or bored, so the solution is to air them and clear them up, so as that our athletes have as much of a benefit as those that are filling their minds with bull****.

Sorry to those that may have thought that this topic may have been a bit juicier, but this was just one rumour that I wanted to clear up.

Thanks for reading, and if you have heard anything, feel free to address that individual via this topic.

Kimi K

icon_confused.gif

Heya Kimi!!!! Long time, no talk.
It's Cameron Dunbar here, not sure if you remember me, but I went away in 99
just thought that I'd say hello and see how you were going
you gonna be bowling for NT this year too?

see ya

Back
Top Bottom