Most Potential

i thought the topic was bowlers with the most potenial not who is good. to me potenial means not quite there but will be awesome

in the boys i would say hamish rogers he s young kid who has done alot of work on his shot and still has a few years you will see great things from this kid.

in the girls i would say kim haining after not making the sq shield team she drafted for northern nsw and i must say prob the best thing she could have ever done she had an awesome nationals and has been bowling well ever since she is only little but trust me dont make her angry

they are prob the 2 most outstanding bowlers i have seen this year look out for them in the future.

i believe there are alot of bowlers out there who are really good bowlers...not quite there...but really good...just alot of people dont see them because they dont bowl in the same tournaments that alot of you bowl in...i believe that adam pringle has so much potential...not only because he is my bro but because he is awesome!!! oh and i think i am awesome too...gimme a bit longer and hopefully i will b up there

i think 1 off the best junior bowlers in australia at the moment would have to be matty j
damn hes a awesome bowler and a great bloke

matty sing is one of the most consistant bowlers around hes just a great all round ashame hes a lefty thou...lol

brady

well theres......
rowey chapman
tye(but i havent seen him bowl much)
jen jones is totally awesome
sam cooley
scott johnston is good especially for the last few weeks
and bryce harper has potential(if its true that his been bowling for just a year) :)

hrmmm tough

boys
Dion Alexander (SA and team PLEB)
Brady Pirie (Central NSW)
Dean Judd (Northern NSW)
Me (i think :wink: )
Hamish Rodgers (SQ)

Girlys
Jacinta Gilliland (SQ)
Cassie Fagg (SQ)
Courtney Murdoch (VIC)
oh and Sammy Carter (Northern NSW) and i mean more than bowling potential :wink: :wink: :p

:p 8) Matty J 8) :p

Well, coming back to WA, I have been observing a few people.

Last night was a good night for Ben and Tom Mcloughin, both shooting 630+ whilst subbing in a league before ours at fairlanes. These two are excellent bowlers (especially tom who has improved a bucket load since i first saw him bowl about 4 years ago.) And with Ben, he has always been the good bowler that he is.

The other I've noticed is Mitch Edom. He does have his "off" nights, but when he gets his target right, and he is consistent in his release, he is a striking machine (as proved at shield/nationals this year)

after following bowlers around with a camera at Canberra over the weekend... i've noticed there's a lot more talent out there than i ever imagined!

it's really hard to pick out who has the most potential, there are a number of bowlers out there who can go a very long way.

a few that really stood out would be matt kanafa (although the past two weeks he has definitely proven himself!), dion alexander, nathan parlby (dont listen to all of your brothers advice!) for the guys.

for the girls the few i got to see included hayley donnelly, bianca flanagan and cassie staudinger.. bianca i guess is in the same boat as matt kanafa really, but there are many more with potential, roseanne willis is another that comes to mind.

but rest assured, there is a lot of potential out there, the ones ive mentioned are only the ones i can remember watching over the weekend

daniel

Guys:
Matt Simpson (sq)
Wade Goddard (sq)
Dean Judd (nnsw)
Matt Sing (central)
Michael Craig (southern)

Girls:
Jess McGinty (nnsw)
Cassie Fagg (sq)
Kimmy Haining (sq)
Jacinta Gilliland (sq)
Alicia Garioch (vic)
Lexi Nicoll (central)

I would say that Jess, Matty j and kimmy have the most potential out of anyone in juniors at the moment, and will be unstoppable in a couple of years!!
Anyways, thats just what i think

ok i would have to say that there is too many jnr's out there that have potential to name. I kno of one jnr who has alot of potential, not quite there but with a little bit of practise and hard work as well as passion could be one of the best. Unfortunally you really have to be noticed by the right ppl and be in the right places most of the time to get noticed and i think sometimes that is the problem there is alot of jnrs out there with potential who cant afford to really travel to go to the right comps to get a start. I would have to say i did have potential once but you kno what i screwed my knee havn't bowled in ages and now i can hardly throw a 100 game when i used to average 175 sometimes more also i turned 18 which didn't help! lol.

I personally think you cant just name ppl who around at the right comps to say they have potential yeah ok i agree they have potential but there is also heaps of others out there who also have potential who are unknowns.

matt sing, brady pirie and jason snyders without a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom