Best junior in NSW

Rowey the li'l lefty

Your daily dose of random
Hi! Just wondering who everyone thinks the best junior in NSW might be. There's so many for the boys like Matt Sing and Stephen Cowland to name a couple of boys. For the girls there's Sammy Fisher and Kerrianne Dermody. That's just a few. I couldn't name a couple coz i didn't know how old they were, otherwise I'd name a LOT more. :p

i would have to say myself. i mean i am the man. but realy matt sing, brady, steve cow, reynolds, are all good bowlers and when it comes to bowling againts them they r hard to beat.

Looking at juniors who still have 1 more year

Boys
Steve Cowland
Matt Sing
Michael McDonald

Girls
Sam Fisher
Kara Triulcio
Jess McGinty

Its hard to say. Most improved is Marc Truilcio, such a nice, relaxed shot, eventually he will be unbeatable

tye here for me it would have to be

BOYS
reynolds
macca
brady

GIRLS
sammy f
kezza
lysa h[/u]

In my eyes, there are a lot of developing juniors in NSW, who eventually could be classsed as 'The Best'. But for now I think:

Boys:
Cow
Reynolds
Brady or Marc (not too sure, but both were bowling rather impressively the last few times Ive watched them!)

Girls:
Samantha Fisher
Jessica McGinty
Kara Triulcio (the power can be HUGE! :shock: )

guys- there r heaps to mention,
cow, reynolds, matt sing, macca (well, he did win nationals lol), mikel craig...many of these guys will be representing australia in years to come....
girls-
sam fisher, jess miginty, kerrianne dermody, jen jen, marnie...alot lol

hey guys

i think for the boys i would have to go for cow and reynolds, without a doubt

girls i think i'd have to say sammy fisher is pretty up there comparing

luv jess

Back
Top Bottom