Illawarra Junior Open Masters

Congratulations to both Sammy and Matt on their wins on the weekend they both won by a big margin in the end, Matt sure showed us how to use the left side of the lane and most of the right at that too.

Out fo 18 boys and 12 girls it cut to top 6 for 5 games matchplay, 20 pins for a win 10 for a draw none for a loss.

After matchplay it looked like this: (correct me if im wrong because theres a good chance i am)

1st. Matt Sing
2nd. Joshua Bulow
3rd. Lewis Brooks
4th. Thomas ??
5th. Some Idiot
6th. Rowan Chapman

1st. Samantha Fisher
2nd. Kerriane Dermody
3rd. Kara Truilicio
4th.Fiona i think
the last 2 places escape me however so if someone could fill me in

Well done to both Matt and Sammy but, winning by HUGE margins, good bowling boys and girls see you all at the next tournament.

Hey there some idiot,
I do believe Lewis Brooks actually came second! Well done to him on that performance. Matt and Sam both won by huge margins and were definatly the best bowlers on the day.

Later Da Cowman!

1st. Matt Sing (NSW Central)
2nd. Lewis Brooks (NSW Central)
3rd. Josh Bulow (Northern NSW)
4th. Thomas Stewart (NSW Central)
5th. Michael McDonald (Southern NSW)
6th. Rowan Chapman (Southern NSW)

1st. Samantha Fisher (Southern NSW)
2nd. Kerrianne Dermody (Southern NSW)
3rd. Kara Triulcio (NSW Central)
4th. Fiona Smydzuk (NSW Central)
5th. Deanne Church (NSW Central)
6th. Rosanne Willis (ACT)

Well done guys :D

Hey
Congrats to Sam and Matt on their wins. They (especially Sam) had the lanes worked out beautifully unlike the rest of us... :shock:
I just wish Id found something like Sam found...she was on fire all the way, as was Matt (coz I was bowling with him all day!)...but meh...
all I can say is congrats to both you guys and all you other place getters. You bowled well.

Jen

:) Congrats on matt and sam's win. They both bowled well on the day and were in top form. Congrats to everyone else who made it.

It was kind of funny coz there was a few guys sayin' that they were goin' to get in the top 6, but they didn't make it(i won't say who they are). It was great fun bowling in it this year. Well done Sammy and Matt. =D> =D> =D>

Back
Top Bottom