NSW State Masters

Congrats to Tyrone White and Kara Trulicio on winning the open masters today at strikezone.

Tyrone went through matchplay undefeated and is the youngest boy ever to win the nsw open masters.

Kara lost to Samantha Fisher in the first repicharge but got up on the second one to win the title.

Joshua Bulow was well in front with the highest average of 224 and placed 2nd in the boys followed by Shane Clark. Jennifer Jones took 3rd place in the girls.

The night before in challenge shield Northern NSW got up to win the overall shield while ACT Southern won the boys and Northern won the girls.

Girls:
Northern
ACT Southern NSW
Central Girls

Boys:
ACT Southern NSW
Northern
Orange

Well done to everyone that bowled in the championships and Northern we'll have a rematch at shield :lol:

Later

Hey well done kara and Tyrone

keep up the good work, its good too see younger bowlers winning tornaments

Congrats Tyrone and Kara

You both bowled heaps good, keep it up and i hope 2 c u at the nationals.

well tye what can i say - well done buddy! told ya you could do it!!! you have a great future ahead of you in the bowling world - just keep it up :)
a great effort from a great kid who hasnt been in the game all that long!!!!!!
a big congratulations to everyone else who bowled - it was great to see so many people giving it a go
A wonderful effort by all the staff members at strikezone as well - from what I saw when I was watching, everything was running perfectly.

Congrats again everyone

congrats Kara i knew all your hard work would pay off eventually!! you did well girl

Good luck at sheild Central guys and gals :)

Back
Top Bottom