Youth Championships Events Complete - Masters to come

Graham

Staff member
Brandon Qualischefski from QLD and Clair Johnston from SA have taken out the All Events title and are now favourites for the Australian Youth Masters which starts with qualifying tomorrow at AMF Bankstown in Sydney.

Qualischefski (representing South Queensland)finished with 3883 (215.7 ave) - Johnston finished with 3540 (196.7 ave). Both bowlers finished with a Gold Medal in the Singles, Teams, and All Events, and a Silver in Doubles in their respective divisions.

The All Stars team was also decided with Qualischefski, Jason Belmonte (NSW Central), Shane Czerkasow (Western Australia) and Ben Coupland (South Queensland) making the Boys, and Johnston, Christine Day (NSW Central), Michelle Halprin (NT) and Toni Woodcock (Western Australia) making the girls.

The overall team title was won by NSW Central.

OVERALL TEAM
Combined Points

Pos, Team,Boys Total, Girls Total, Combined Total
1, NSW Central, 304, 298, 602
2, South Queensland, 272, 241, 513
3, Victoria, 282, 193, 475
4, South Australia, 127, 320, 447
5, West Australia, 198, 184, 382
6, ACT & SNSW, 221, 145, 366
7, Northern Territory, 128, 201, 329
8, North Queensland, 167, 161, 328
9, Northern NSW, 75, 141, 216
10, Tasmania, 137, ., 137

Full results can be found at TBA Website

Well atleast nt isnt last! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D 'n good on ya michelle!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Sorry Graham but Brandon didnt secure top position in qualifying as a result of taking out the all events.

Qualifying doesnt start till tomorrow with Squads A and B.

I do believe he will top qualify, but its not offical as of yet

Mankind_JS said:
Sorry Graham but Brandon didnt secure top position in qualifying as a result of taking out the all events.

woops my bad, i forgot it wasnt like normal FIQ where only the participating bowlers can bowl masters, and any youth bowlers can now qualify for the masters.

Thanks James.

Whoa, didnt i say shano and toni would make allstars?? Im psychic, must use my powers for good... Well done to everyone who bowled looking forward to see the masters champions...

Later

A big well done to Toni and Shane for making allstars and bowling consistantly over the 3(?) days. Also to the WA team on placing well in the teams.

Good luck to all for the allstars tomorrow.

Congrats to brando for winning

Seeya in SA if I can bowl... off to the doc on monday

Back
Top Bottom