Most Improved Junior!

D

Da_Chef

Now that many people have posted who they thought were their pick as Junior Bowler of the Year.. just wondering who people would chose as Most Improved Junior Bowler of the year?

I suppose with the position I hold in Junior bowling in NSW it makes it hard to individually name people without being bias.

But after competing in Malaysia December
last,
Glen Loader
Bobby O'Reilly
Matt Sofia
Chris Slattery
equally have improved mentally and physically
(game wise that is)from this experience, and will help with their endeavour to achieve personal goals for this year.
Also on the local front from what I have seen
most improved would be
Matt Sing
Shannon Kinninmont
Christine Day
Lauren Rochester
James Sitters
Adam Bennett (when he doesn't use other peoples equipment and blows his thumb apart :) )
Trent Cage
Kirsty Dagger
and the list goes on.

I myself would choose:
Adam Bennett
Ben Rankin
Reese Leckie
Lauren Rochester
Michael Cole-rix
Christine Day
Sally Kerr
Pat Egan
Shannon Kinninmont
Michael Bosma
and yeah lots more
there are so many people bowling that you cant choose a few there are soooo many more i would like to put on here

But B4 i go i would also like to mention Kelly Young.
Kellby you are going so well latley as well and i wanna see you stay up there so work as hard as ever and keep going but dont push urself too hard okies.
Have fun all
Catch ya's
icon_smile.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif
icon_cool.gif

I'd have to say the most improved would have to be a couple of kids i have seen bowling since they were little kids.
Lauren Chown (my baby sister)
Matt Mcrae

I would have to say that Charmaine Risely from QLD has definately improved heaps, only 16 and giving the best girls in the country a run for their money! 2nd in sharp and sure to blitz them in the shield trials! u go girl! go lefties!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

A few more for ya's.
Matt Sofia has also been showing em who's boss.
And Chelsea Scott. I have been bowling with Chels (well used to) for a fair few years and she has improved imensly (sorry i cant spell for ****) N E ways thats all i can think of but yeah as i said b4 there are just too many improved bowlers out there!!
Catch Ya's!

Thanx for those kind words shellby but u r also on fire lately so i would like 2 say u have improved heaps lately aswell
icon_smile.gif

Awww fanks kellby Your such a sweetie!!
You'll have to cum practice wif me ey
i dunno why i am asking but i am haven't seen u for ages
icon_biggrin.gif

hey i just wanted to say i think phil ashlin has inproved a lot from when he started
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

ill agree with marsh, phil has come leaps and bounds from what he used to be give him a few more years and he will be a name everyone will know providing he keeps with the sport
icon_smile.gif
keep it up mate catch ya's

I rekon my best friend kell is going places shes 14 with a powerful shot u go girl!!!!

David Wilcox & Mitchell Edom, to guys that have come of bowling conventional and have begun bowling hook and made the switch like it is a natural thing, i remember them having like 120's and 130's as averages, but now they are right up there with the 180's and 190's. keep up the good work guys!
icon_wink.gif
icon_wink.gif

now, I don't wanna sound like I have my head stuck firmly up my a**, but I'd say that I've improved a fair bit. Before I took a 5 month break, my ave was about 165-170, then I came back for shield roll-off (with no practice whatsoever for 5 months) and averaged 158 over the 16 games. I've started bowling in league again, and in just 3 weeks, I've picked up to a 188 average, which I think is ok.
like I said, I'm not up myself, but I think that's a bit of improvement, but definately no the most improved junior...
icon_biggrin.gif

see ya's at shield, Cameron

i think my best friend jess ryan is she has inproved sooo much since junior shield 2000!!! keep it up gurl n im sorry 4 wat happen at skool didn't mean 2 b a b***h......later dude!!
jess lawrence!!

Hey, Well I would have to say some of the Junior boys from Northern Bowl have improved HEAPS...
* Ben Robinson
* Jeremy Shipp
* Brad Douglass
& Darryl Murphy
icon_razz.gif

And also........ Chris Slattery, Matt Sofia, Samantha Fisher, Hayli Mazzoni, Glen Loader, Brad Coleman & Stephen Cowland.... Bye 4 now.

hey this is rhi and jess!
we think that rhi and jess have improved a great deal!!

we also think that shellharbour kicks central arse any day!!!

luv ya's!!

jess and rhi
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

jess and rhi again
we just need to extend on what we sed before
we mean, our girls team is great, but our guys team is f**king awsome!!

luv yas!

jess and rhi
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_eek.gif

hey this is slats and sofia....
we both say.........
shutupayourface
central and slats ****s all over you!!!!!!
your dreaming if you think your better then us....

ohh thanx kez
you have improved soo much urself. i think we make a pretty awesome team when we bowl together ( even if we dont do any good we still have the best time !!!!)
love loz
icon_cool.gif

Back
Top Bottom