Most Potential

K

KaZzZa

Seeing as the 'Best Junior in AUSTRALIA' Thread has brought along who is the best junior at the moment (well who people think is the best) just think of all the Juniors that are pretty well up there at the moment they still have a few years left .. Their gunna be the best in time to come

so in all honestly who do you think has the most potential in the Juniors and please don't be biased .. be honest.

My picks

Boys - The Act southern boys of
Stephen Cowland (1 year)
Michael McDonald (1 year)
Michael Craig (2 years)
Tyrone White (4 years (i think))
then Hamish Rogers (2 years (i think))
Nathan Palby (2 years)
Dion Alexander (2 years)

Girls -
Cassie Fagg (2 years)
Sam Fisher (1 year)
Allison Campbell (3 years)
Jen Jones (2 years (I think))

Theres heaps more but they are my picks with where they are now and how many years they have left they are the ones to look out for in my eyes

Kara

Don't be biased kara :p

I can only really comment on what I've seen..

There's the cowman.. still another a year left but theres not much more this machine can do.. he's already up there as one of the best in Australia.. My tip is for 3 years running in All Stars

Michael Craig.. sporting a great name this boy could go to great places.. still two years left in the juniors but this guy is already at youth standard as we saw at Penrith. One of next years all stars!

Tyrone White.. still so so young and already good enough to compete with the top juniors.. with age this boy is going to incredible he's only THIRTEEN and already shooting a couple of 700's and some big 200's..

Matt Sing.. two years left in the juniors and this guys already done everything.. he's won nationals, he's won junior tournaments. he's won youth events.. the only thing left for this guy to do as a junior is make all stars and im quite certain he'll do it in the next 2 years!!

Those are the guys that stick out for me!

In the girls..

Sammy Fisher: This girls getting back to her oldself and bowlign well of late.. still got next year in the juniors and im pretty sure she wants it to be a really big one!

Jennifer Jones: Still young, practices hard.. Gold and green and all stars status can't be too far off for her! Another 2 years left in the juniors!

Cassie Fagg: WHAT A SHOT!!! This girl knows hwo to throw a bowling ball!! Still 2 years left and already a great bowler.. with a bit of time i can see her winning tournaments and killing all the juniors.

Kara Bunting: Alot will be expected of her next year after her record breaking singles 783 and then a 797 in shield.. throws the ball pretty hard and destroys the pins.. still 2 years left and will try and out do this years performace..

Lysa Harrison: 2 years left and already a seasoned shield bowlers, look for her up the top next year!

I know i've mentioned more Southern bowlers than anything else but thats who I see bowl so I was trying to be biased!

Good Luck to everyone

i couldent be bothered going through all the people and giving them comments there are so many bowlers so i will just post a list of the juniors that i think will be up there in 2 years time for those "Speshal" people that is in 2006.

Boys
Matt Sing
Dion Alexander
Nathan Parlby
Matt Simpson
Hamish Rogers
Scott Lachlan
Dean Judd
Nathan Brown
Tyrone White
Rowan Chapman

Girls
Kara Bunting
Jen Jones
Cassie Fagg
Alicia Garioch
Lysa Harrison
Lexi Nicoll
Kara Triulcio
Jessica Seddon

kara gave allison a mention?? wow, hell is gonna freeze over, someone as far west as madagaskar got a mention :lol:

In time, allison will get better and better and better. And I hope she does, coz it'll only get her good and greater things/places.

I also agree with the others people have mentioned... So much potential oozing out there, you just have to use it to your advantage.

Good Luck to every junior out there in the future.

i think we can expect great things from -

boys -

cow
reynolds
scott (bruce)
ant
potter (has potential... might need to work on your straight spares.... :p )

girls -
kara (now you got forward roll lol )
sammy fisher
bee
cassie
hayley
kimmy

luv jess

There r a lot of people with potential- what needs to be added is the passion. For the potential to pay off any person needs the passion for the game and dedication to work on their game continually. Only time will tell who those people are....Michael Craig and Matty Sing will be up there .... so will Nathan Brown(hasn't been working to his potential yet but is still only 14!!)- Nic Gray is someone not many people have heard of yet but he definitely loves the game & is good at it. GIRLS -- Jess McGinty, Jacinta Gilliard (SQ - excellent bowler only 15!) Kimmy Haining, Jess Lawrence.... there are plenty of them out there with a lot of years to go - they all just have to keep working.....

Here's my lists:-

Boys
Stephen Cowland-this guy's a legend in bowling. He's made Asian Schools Australian Teamand also Australian All Stars. This kid's got talent.

Stephen Reynolds-Commonwealth Youth Games Team Member for one. He's done countless amounts of things so far and is always adding to his list.

Matt Sing-Well, what can i say. Australian Junior Open Masters Champ 2002. Illawarra Championships Open Masters winner twice. This kid is amazing.

Michael Mcdonald-Also an Australian Junior Open Masters winner, and has already shot a few 300's. This kid is showing everyone what he's made of.

Michael Craig-Winner of ACT City Junior Open Masters. He's done a lot in bowling, and he's adding things all the time to his list of achievements.

Tyrone White-This kid has talent. He's only 13 and has already won NSW State Open Masters plus made the ACT SOUTHERN Training Squad. He's so young, and he's already shooting high 200 games all the time.

Scott Lachlan-This guy has talent. He will be one to look out for in the future.

Girls

Samantha Fisher-This girl has a lot of talent. She has won thing like Illawarra Junior Open Masters, and is always adding to her list of achievements as well.

Jennifer Jones-She has had a few things stand in her way such as an arm injury, but doesn't let them beat her. She is showing how good a bowler she really is and is one to watch out for.

Jessica Mcginty-This girl has a lot of talent as well. Definetly one to watch out for.

Alissa Huk-This girl is only 14 and is showing she has a lot of talent.
But, as far as I'm concerned, EVERYONE has potential. :p

one guy that poped in to mind is ben taylor maybe some havent heard of him but man this kid can bowl and hes only 14, i would watch out for him in a year or two, yer cassie fagg shore has alot of potential

Anyone thats represented there State has potential to be seen and noticed in there life of bowling!

L8rs krystal!

Steve Cowland- Already a big name in bowling, but yet to be bigger. A certainty in the 2005 All Star team.

Michael McDonald- Two 300s and Australian Junior Masters Champ. Im thinking he will bloom in youth, another 2005 All Star.

Michael Craig- Has the balls, and knows how to use them :wink: this guy has a future in bowling that looks hot. All Stars for his last 2 years as a junior are also in reach.

Matt Sing- Hits like a Mack Truck!! This lefty is going to be good...very good.

Tyrone White and Rowan Chapman- Both young and both hold potentual to become very high amongst the junior ranks.

Girls:
Kara Bunting- After the huge performance at nats, I think we can all see that she has the talent and potentual to go somewhere. It will be a pleasure to bowl with her shortly!

Sam Fisher- Another big name in junior bowling, Sammy has appeared to be bowling quite well as of late. Green and Gold is within her reach, as is All Star status.

Lexi Nicoll- I reckon she got up one morning and thought 'Im gunna show em all!!' she performed well at NSW State and very well much more recently in Sydney Cup, with approx 3 years left, I think she will make herself known.

Jess McGinty- The lovely lefty! Havnt seen her bowl in a while, but in the last times I did see her bowl, she was on a roll, gotta watch this one.

Lysa Harrison- 2 years in Presidents Shield makes this chick one of the most experienced female bowlers in Southern. Appears to be bowling quite well as of late, and has certainly improved somewhat since returning from Development Camp.

These are my few words i think any one who can pick up a ball and aim it at either little arrows or dots or even boards has potential to be good the name of the game is ten pin bowling :D 8) :lol: YEAH :idea:

In my area I would say that Chris O'Shea and Jonothan Maguire have a hell of a lot of potential.

Chris O'Shea has the burning desire to bowl and wants to become good so that attitude will get him a long way.

Jono Maguire has a great shot but he needs to learn to control it and possibly work on his spare game before he takes the next step

Peace
Chris

well for the boys theres
tye
matty sing
marc
morrelly
brady
cow
reynolds

for the girls
kara bunting
hayley donnelly (sorry if i spelt rong)
alicia
sam fisher
bee
cassie fagg

i think that 2 people with heaps of potential are my little sisters Heather and Maddison... anyone that saw them on the weekend can back me here, we can expect great things from them when they get accurate... especially Heather cuz she's a lefty :p

luv jess

for the guys i think

tyrone white
matt sing
dean judd
michael craig
nath parlby
and steve (if only he became a cranker hehe)

and the girls

jess mcginty
kimmy hanning
bianca flanagan
and cassie fagg

alicia

*rowey* said:
ANYONE has potential to go somewhere in bowling. :p

After reading that little bit for about the millionth time, I totally agree. If you put in the hard yarns and you stick to your guns, you can do pretty much anything.

If I had to say anyone else other than someone from WA, it would have to be the lefty from NNSW, that chick, she was captain and all, you all know who im talkin about... errr Jess McGinty! Thats the one

I watched you Jess bowl during nationals, and I reckon that you will be one of the best female bowlers to come from this great wide brown land.

Back
Top Bottom