Best Nationals Ever ??

Jez

I just thought i would see what year ppl think was the best junior nationals for them and why.

Junior Nationals is like the best time of the year for most juniors and was always heaps of fun for me.

My most favourite and memorable nationals for me would have to be my last year which was 2000 in Canberra and not only becasue this was the year where Central won but also becasue the team i was in were all good mates. SA was pretty good the year before as well. Like to see everyone elses opinon.

Thanks Jez.

P.S Belmo you made it for me in canberra you were a funny prick the whole time and a great friend. Good times
icon_smile.gif

to the 2000 president sheild winners team
CENTRAL
what a year for the boys in blue hahaha
that was my only NATIONALS as a jnr and it happened to be my last
so i guess it had to be my fav!!!
we won the sheild...and i was lucky enough to win masters aswell

with a team filled with great mates what more could u ask for!!!

laaaaaaaaaater

p.s JEZ u know ill make u laugh any time u want

For me hopefully it will be 2002 because i will be representing my state NSW central

But if i had to chose between 200 and 2001 canberra would get the nod because me and my mate won the intercentre cup and I a fantastic time with all the gang from Southgate

But as i said hopefully next year will be my best as i is my last and lets see if central can bring home the sheild

Well, I would have to say my first year was the "Best Ever" and that was wayyyyyyyyyy back in 1992. Not that I remember a great deal of it, but I think everyone's first and last years' of President Shield and Nationals are regarded as "the best".

Anyway, that's just my opinion!
icon_smile.gif

i would definately have to say 2000 in canberra! not only was it my last year but i had an awesome time! it kinda helped that almost everyone in the team got along that year as well instead of all the fighting we had in SA! (and cant forget the dive of a hotel we stayed in!!)
all in all it was a great year! and it was the year i made most of the friends i have now.
icon_smile.gif

well, i would have to say that 1991 in canberra was absoulutley sensational (back in the day's of getting smashed!)it was all good Matt Burtt(former aus rep,scholarship to witchata state college in the US aswell)was that smashed he was lying in the piss troff eating the yellow toilet lollies. and 1992 in townsville, the Vic boys and NT boys never forget the pipe lol, those WERE the days!!, im sure in aint like it now.
icon_biggrin.gif

Mark Foster
icon_biggrin.gif

Went for Shield twice and made it both years Townsville 1992 and Perth 1993.
I had an absolute ball both times and certainly miss those days and I agree with Foster about it being better when you could get hammered off your tits -those certainly were the days.
I made plenty of good friends, and met plenty of champion chicks too in that time and always looked forward to the Dinner - time to REALLY cut loose
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Ahhh dear the stories I could tell
I left Juniors at the end of 1993 and bowled in the Australian Masters in Brisbane in 1994 and went to the Rachuig Dinner - atmosphere was totally crap so I got absolutely POLEAXED and went back to the motel, and drank all night with a few others.
Theres no competition really Shield was my most enjoyable time in bowling and if the Seniors was like it I'd probably get some cash together and head over - if not for the bowling then strait to the BAR.

~~~~~~~~~~Oh were From Tigerland~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everybody

icon_cool.gif

i've bin 2 3 nationals (salisbury
icon_smile.gif
/ canberra
icon_sad.gif
) and i would have 2 say canberra were the best but salisbury were pretty good!

Back
Top Bottom