2004 JUNIOR NATIONALS

K

kristynwhite

hey everyone
My name is Kristyn and i am a junior bowler for wagga wagga. :D
I am wanting to go to the nationals this year as i have been previously and i was wondering if anyone can give me some info about it! =D>
If you could i would really appreciate it
just email me it if you could and also if you are competing i would love to chat to you[/quote]

The nationals are at Illawarra Strike Zone - at Albion Park Rail - just south of Woolongong. This is a great new bowling alley - heaps of room for watching the play & catching up with everyone. There doesn't seem to be much accomodation really close by but I think it is only about 10 or 15 mins from Woolongong on the freeway.
Will be in the NSW July school holidays and should be lots of fun.
See you there.

Yes, Strike-Zone is hosting the Nationals, located just south of Wollongong. From the alleys ive seen around, it's one of the biggest in the fact that no other centre can compare to its players area. Sheild will not be cramped. You will have room to move around with treading on peoples toes! The Centre itself is no slouch with a pool hall with 12 tables, an upstairs viewing area where every deck on all 24 lanes can be scene with nothing blocking your view. A Spectacular centre to hold the nationals for sure.

See you all at Youth Nationals in January, NSW State at Strike-Zone or if not by then, the almighty Nationals itself.

Later Da Cowman!

Photos of Illawarra StrikeZone Pics

Hey guys,

I recently visitied ISZ and took a few pics while I was there...enjoy! :D

Sorry about the amount of posts for the pics...500kb isn't enough! :shock:

Its gonna be great! I cant wait for shield! only 172 days to go! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

I must say the centre looks even bigger in person, especially when theres 100's of people in there and theres still tons of room!

My name is Jonathan and I am a junior bowler for NT
This is going to be my last year in the junior's :(

I Hope everyone has Fun and enjoy themselves

Can someone tell me what the oil pattern is going to be?

:D See ya all there

I thought the oil woould have to be 3:1 the same as all TBA sanctioned events for the year. I'm not positive though - maybe someone can tell us for sure??

I've heard an it may not be correct but the policy does not apply to junior events.

The condition will not be 3:1 for now, unless things change.

Back
Top Bottom